What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Penisni development???

Nutz

Bench
He is twenty one years old, if we are relying on a twenty one year old to be a leader we have big issues honestly. He just needs to focus on playing footy, and preferably just doing the thing he can do of running hard instead trying to make the hero plays at this point. The best glimpses of him so far have all been when he just beats his opposite man with his strength.
Good points but surely you gotta get rid of an underperforming highly paid fwd and retain this guy. He oozes great potential.

JokerEel

Coach
Rouse Hill Rhinos
Have done nothing but cause damage to this joint

Penisini was the shining light and even he has been rhinoed

Not sure what our Strength and conditioning gurus do.

Will must watch games and see himself getting burnt by players because he is slow..

If I saw that I would be going into my office season working on my weaknesses..

Penisini's leadership also used to be touted in puff piece media articles by the club.

He's shown absolutely no leadership (or interest) at all, while his on field performance after initially showing some potential has steadily declined to Waqa Blake levels.

Ryles should tap him, and we can let the private school attending, recruit rugby union in waiting f**k right off early to re-join his type in the other code asap.