What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank god for the Warriors and Souths...

Shark

Bench
...Otherwise we'd be the 2006 'spooners' for sure.

Even then, the Warriors have every chance of making up for their 4 point handicap and getting past us.

My tip for the bottom 4 or 5 teams come August?

_

11. Roosters
12. Parramatta
13. Warriors*
14. Sharks
15. Souths

The Roosters were sh*t last night. Had a few blokes out injured too, and we still couldn't put 'em away.

So we put a good 15 minutes together. Big-Fuggen-Deal. Games go for 80, and we have only managed 40 minutes of decent footy per game this year.

We're farked.

Who is in your bottom 5?

bazza6462

Juniors
Roosters sh*t....? they played a perfect 1st half.. dominated in defence and kicking game was spot on...took their chances well....the second half our effort was terrific and we started to pressure their kickers and were unlucky not to snatch the victory....Sowards 40/20 play of the second half.

jc155776

Coach
Roosters kicking game I think will be something we will see more off. It was nothing short of terrific and worked so well.

wittyfan

Referee
Warriors were putrid this afternoon.

I'd have:

11. Panthers
12. Sharks
13. Raiders
14. Warriors
15. Souths

Latest posts