What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank <insert preferred deity here> That's Over

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Sorry about creating yet another nothing thread but I just had to get that off my chest. When I picked #10 in Quigs' Idiot Parade I wasn't expecting it to come true :crazy: (but that funny rotating smiley is kinda cool)

Question: When was the last season we finished as low as 13th? I wish we had a draft like the AFL so at least we'd have something to look forward to....

SadShark

Bench
Well I imagine sponsors & fans will all put their money to better use next year. A real business smart club this one.

Dills, back slappers, hanger oners and money for jammers run, thrive and multiply at the Sharks. Hope they can all swim because the deck under them is slipping into the murky depths.

Windy70

Juniors
Roger that Sadshark. They've had too much time...39 yrs....to point fingers at coaches...and players...(even though I think Kimmorely should go) constantly...its the board that creates and feeds the culture and atmosphere at the club.....Deal with them. Hopelsess mob of wanks. Track record proves it.

beekershark

Bench
SadShark said:
Well I imagine sponsors & fans will all put their money to better use next year. A real business smart club this one.

Dills, back slappers, hanger oners and money for jammers run, thrive and multiply at the Sharks. Hope they can all swim because the deck under them is slipping into the murky depths.

People were throwing about figures last night as to what kind of discount they might be getting for their sponsorship packages next season, I head 20-30% mentioned. It was said in jest however no one was really laughing and it had seirous undertones.