What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you, Mud ....

mud n blood

Juniors
Just giving myself a wrap .... :)

a number of those here will know what this is about, and do not need to reply

My pleasure, gents ...... ;-)

dizi

Juniors
How about you share with everyone the reason behind this topic so we can all enjoy in your success or whatever the reason is, instead of wasting space and our time for your own persoanl enjoyment.

mud n blood

Juniors
yeah yeah ..... :roll:

Naaaaah - he won't talk to me no more. Seems to be a close mate of Big Tommy's these days over at Brothers Diehards .....

Sydney Carton

Juniors
I thought you were going to Purtell?

If so see you there for the colts game (yes bring your press pass please!!!! - all Bris Irish players should get free entry anyway)

And yes the rap is well deserved.

crocodileman

Juniors
"THE battle has only just started for the right to bear the Dolphins name. Our club will not be surrendering our 35-year-old emblem, name and all the goodwill we have built up with it."

GOODWILL - "1. Kindly feeling"
"2. Cheerful consent or acquiescence; readiness."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

REDCLIFFE HAVE GOT NOTHING. Let them go to court and fight it - Mud and I will be there everyday slinging crap at them.