What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Brown For Making Us The Worst St George Team In A 100 Years

OUSTDOUST

Juniors
there is a wisper on the jubilee ave forum that brown will stand down, please be true i also hear mary wont be on the coaching staff under bennet, yepee

Mate im always true to my team thats why i go watch the games even though they play crap. its just upsetting.

hopefully by mary stepping down it means the end of our injury runs.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
there is a wisper on the jubilee ave forum that brown will stand down, please be true i also hear mary wont be on the coaching staff under bennet, yepee

Mate im always true to my team thats why i go watch the games even though they play crap. its just upsetting.

hopefully by mary stepping down it means the end of our injury runs.
i was always down at oki even when they bad, its just a stand for me no anz i wont be sold out

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
DO NOT DESPAIR DRAGON FANS. CHANGE IS ON THE WAY.DO NOT BLAME BROWNY FOR ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS. WE NEEDED TO GO IN A NEW DIRECTION AND IT WILL TAKE TIME . UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS NOT DONE SOONER AND THE DISAPPOINTING ASPECT IS THIS JOINT VENTURE IS AT SUCH A LOW EBB. BE POSITIVE.

xofstgeorge

Juniors
“At 30-6 I thought we were done but when at 30-18 with five minutes to go I had some hope because we played some of our best footy we have done all year,” he added.:shock::lol:

THATS BECAUSE THE BULLDOGS SWITCHED OFF NATHAN!!!:crazy:
f**kING DER!!!!!
THEY HAD THE GAME WRAPPED UP AND DIDNT REALLY CARE ANYMORE....
OH MAN YOU PISS ME OFF.... sorry bout the caps, just cant believe this mans stupidity

Jodeci

Bench
Every club goes through lean and tough years.

Doust is in charge of recruitment, he is the one with the books and determines who the club can sign, only a few coaches like Bennet, Brian Smith have total control over player movements, signing.

As for yesterday, if Rangi didn't do that stupid chip kick before half time, it would of been 14 - 6 half time and perhaps could of made a game of it.

Do u blame the coach for Rangi's stupid mistake?

grandorient

Bench
You know fellas,

I have always believed in Dousty 100%, but at the moment he is far from doing his job.
He should have buggered off Brownie before now, lets hope the rumours are right and finally he is going.
I don't like to kick a man when he is down, but enough is enough.
By the way, did someone say that Barret is thinking about coming back?

GrandOrient

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
If we want to make the 8 this year do this now

Demote Nathan Brown to assistant coach to help out the head coach with answers to questions.

Ring both Phil Gould and Bob Fulton and throw money at them till one of them agrees to come and coach our NRL side till the end of the year. Otherwise I think if South Sydney win 2 games this year the Dragons will be wooden spooners for sure.

outsider

Juniors
I am not a dragons fan nor a brown fan but I think you need to look a little deeper than just Doust and Brown.
The club is not trading well and the grant is cut meaning less to spend on players and the money that the club throws at big names is wasteful.
The steelers who only provide junior talent fail to help out financially yet they seem to have all the power. Booby Steeler, MacGregor who is more than a trainer but influential in team selections and rehab and conditioning. (the dragons seem to suffer more than any other team for injuries and rehab)
Brown is coach in name only and it is a positive to note that Mary, Lovett and Wrigley have already been told by Bennett that they are not required next year.
Passion is great and needs to be shown more when the chips are down.
"Judge a man not by the times he is knowcked down but by the number of times he picks himself up"
Pick yourselves up again and carry on the passion the club is famous for.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
I am not a dragons fan nor a brown fan but I think you need to look a little deeper than just Doust and Brown.
The club is not trading well and the grant is cut meaning less to spend on players and the money that the club throws at big names is wasteful.
The steelers who only provide junior talent fail to help out financially yet they seem to have all the power. Booby Steeler, MacGregor who is more than a trainer but influential in team selections and rehab and conditioning. (the dragons seem to suffer more than any other team for injuries and rehab)
Brown is coach in name only and it is a positive to note that Mary, Lovett and Wrigley have already been told by Bennett that they are not required next year.
Passion is great and needs to be shown more when the chips are down.
"Judge a man not by the times he is knowcked down but by the number of times he picks himself up"
Pick yourselves up again and carry on the passion the club is famous for.
thanks outsider, i agree, im also happy to see wrigley, mary, lovett &co good buried

CodeMonkey

Juniors
I wonder if you even care to consider that . . . Nathan Brown, as a coach, can only teach them so many things . . . those players know exactly how to not drop a ball, how to stay onside, how to NOT give away stupid penalties . . . but they still do it.

That have been doing it for a LONG time. My entire life I have heard about St George being the most undisciplined team in the league, 'hit or miss', 'hot and cold', the list goes on . . . that was before Brown.

Apparently some people have a short and selective memory. Fine, you can blame this on Brown if you want . . . but I REFUSE to look for a scapegoat when those boys get out on th field and make mistakes that even juniors don't make. They know better than that, they are big boys.

Jodeci

Bench
I wonder if you even care to consider that . . . Nathan Brown, as a coach, can only teach them so many things . . . those players know exactly how to not drop a ball, how to stay onside, how to NOT give away stupid penalties . . . but they still do it.

That have been doing it for a LONG time. My entire life I have heard about St George being the most undisciplined team in the league, 'hit or miss', 'hot and cold', the list goes on . . . that was before Brown.

Apparently some people have a short and selective memory. Fine, you can blame this on Brown if you want . . . but I REFUSE to look for a scapegoat when those boys get out on th field and make mistakes that even juniors don't make. They know better than that, they are big boys.

I totally agree.

Doug2234

First Grade
I totally agree.

i wouldnt blame browny totally but he is to organise the team with depth and direction.

the guys have no go forward and no options in attack. they boys seem to get dis hearted and the mistakes start to creep in.

saying that the boys havent helped crack the loosing streak. No zest in attack and there defence is pretty ordinary.

Saturday night was the first game i have been to all year. not sure how the atmosphere was at the game but my house was dead silent all night.

dis heartning.

Jodeci

Bench
If Rangi didn't do that mistake with 10 seconds left at half time, Dragons would of gone to the sheds 14 - 6 and perhaps a chance and different attitude from the players once they returned from the half time break

Latest posts