What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for strengthening our resolve

If any of you thought that we were going to be hard to beat before then thanks to the continual unabated bashing of my great club by opposition supporters and the media we will be even harder to beat now. The Roosters have closed ranks and to a man they are even more determined to do a job on the NRL. Not just 1st grade either. All 3 grades have made a pact that 2004 is going to see a Roosters trifecta. The determination to succeed is overpowering and for Roosters supporters these are the best of times. I am not going to say that we will definitely win, let's just say that I'm quietly confident. :D

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Why is it that I keep imagining an extraordinarily skinny, pimple-ridden 19 year old in a dark room dressed only in soiled boxer shorts every time I read one of Cogburns posts?

Mate, wash your greasy hair, stop drinking so much Coke, go outside, get a tan and maybe you will eventually find that dream job at McDonalds and start dating the fat chick from high school that everyone giggled over.

Either way, can we give these absurd posts a rest?

atomic_crimson

Juniors
funny that the roosters and their "siege mentality" they are adopting...

someone please remind me of the first club/supporters who so openingly criticised the bulldogs siege mentality.???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

drake

First Grade
Dragons to win PL and ruin your dream of a trifecta!

And as if your jersey flegg side matters, it's so overpaid and star studded it's a joke. And no, I'm not jealous. If the Dragons had that poached team, I'd be embarressed.

And no, I'm not embarressed the Dragons got knocked out week one.

Thats funny that... I always imagined Rooster Cockburn as an old balding fart who constantly pulls himself everytime the Roosters run on to the field.

And cockburn your team will choke again in the Final.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Tuck it back into your pants and go outside now, Cogburn.

Theeeeeeere's a good little Rooster's fan.

Ever achieved anything in your OWN life, Cogburn? Or do you just live vicariously through 17 other men who neither know nor care about your existence?

Its strange.. Roosters supports start threads here about there being so many threads about the roosters when in actual fact, it is mainly roosters fans starting these threads..

It is pathetic really.

Chicken_Hunter said:
Its strange.. Roosters supports start threads here about there being so many threads about the roosters when in actual fact, it is mainly roosters fans starting these threads..

It is pathetic really.

I count 18 posts about the Roosters on this page. 2 of them have been started by Roosters supporters. Please tell me how you came to your little conclusion. As I said, you've got nothing. pathetic really. :lol:

drake

First Grade
I think it's funny.
Roosters supporters make these forums fun.

Kinda like cartoons, no basis in reality, but lotsa fun anyway!

YiddoTiger

Juniors
the only thing sweet for easts were the ice creams they used to sell from the mr whippy van at henson when all easts `true fans' watched em .. pathetic 2 bob club .. do they still give tix away at Bondi Junction maccas on Thursdays before games ??

Rooster Cogburn. said:
Chicken_Hunter said:

It is pathetic really.

I count 18 posts about the Roosters on this page. 2 of them have been started by Roosters supporters. Please tell me how you came to your little conclusion. As I said, you've got nothing. pathetic really. :lol:

I counted 4.

Plus there is more on the other pages.

People dont like the roosters and post about it. You idiots make threads outlining this fact. It is lame, its not like we didnt know. :roll:

I just dont understand how a group of fans can be such morons. I would be amazed if you had any friends.

Kiwipanther

Juniors
Jake the snake said:
Thats funny that... I always imagined Rooster Cockburn as an old balding fart who constantly pulls himself everytime the Roosters run on to the field.

And cockburn your team will choke again in the Final.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karma will again catch up with the Rooster's.