What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the ride Parra....

slippy

Juniors
I am absoultely guttered, thought I would hold in the tears.. but then I saw Hayne crying and I fell to pieces.

nöyd

Staff member
Beat me to it Belly. Parra fans stand and rejoice in what your team has achieved this season, it sure was entertaining. We may not have got the big prize but we aided in knocking out the Dragons, Bulldogs and Manly, and that always counts for something.

If I was fortunate enough to be down there right now I would buy each and every 17 guys a beer and say Thank You.

So proud to be a Parramatta fan right now.

I now return you to your scheduled programming. I am going to get sh*tfaced.

Cheers.

Fathead

Bench
I am absoultely guttered, thought I would hold in the tears.. but then I saw Hayne crying and I fell to pieces.

Yeah me too but Jarryd will learn that footy is a great leveller. He didnt have his best game thats for sure. But good luck to him.

Eelementary

Post Whore
f**king proud to be an Eels fan.

Well done, lads! And please don't be sad - you didn't let anyone down. I swear - PJ Gallagher's went off at full-time. We're all so damn proud of you guys.

IFR33K

Coach
It wasn't that long ago, that many eels fans were calling for the heads of certain players. The way they turned it around, is unbelievable, to say the least.

I always knew that if Melbourne made it the the GF, then they would win it, no matter who there opposition. Well done.

And well done to the eels as well, for turning a disastrous season, into a great one.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Well done Eels, it was certainly enjoyable watching your team on its incredible run, and although you fell just short, it doesn't take away from what the team achieved.

Eelectrica

Referee
Proud of 'em. Brilliant effort to get this far. Further than anyone expected. Theyt give it their all today and just fell short. We fought hard like we have all season and never quit.
Can't ask for more than that.

Rogue.9

Juniors
Congratulations on a great year boys, from wooden spoon contenders to a grand final appearance in 15 weeks. Lets hope we learn from the experience next year

yosemite

Juniors
Perhaps that old adage is true about how you've got to lose a GF before you win one.....

Anyway, hope the players bottle the pain and come back bigger & better in 2010

bartman

Immortal
:clap:

Great to see them do a mini-lap and take the applause from fans for what turned out a successful season while the Storm accepted the medals.