What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the season Souths.

boo_boo

Juniors
Oh well another year of supporting Souths is over.
Thanks for your efforts this year boys & i look forward to 2012.

Koopa111

Juniors
Not your best game this year boys but all the best..........

well all bar Dave Taylor the Dog.............

themacemaceman

Juniors
That game pretty much summed up our season. Shithouse first half. Came home stronger in the second half but had nothing when it counted.

jason taylor

Bench
Don't worry, Adam Reynolds will lead Souths to Glory. His name will be remembered among the likes of Joe Williams and Willie Peters.

AceAv

Juniors
Whoa.. Tonearm obviously feeling vulnerable and insecure all week and seeking self approval in the only childish hostile method he knows ^^

Yeah but all in all was an exciting match. I know it's for top 8 but you would always predict 1st week of the finals both these teams would likely bow out... Bl again Southies....

newmanj

Juniors
With the season Souths had with injuries, i believe they over achieved. Well done Souths. They will be much better for it next season with the experience guys like McQueen, Peats, Corrigan, Farrell etc, have got.

Half may be a problem though.

2010Dragons

Bench
Round 26 year 2010: The Bunnies have to beat the Dragons to make the top eight The Dragons rested 5 players, including play makers Soward, Hornby. The Bunnies look disinterested and get hammered in the first half, with a little come back in the 2nd half.
Round 26 year 2011: The Bunnies have to beat the Knights to make the top eight again. The Bunnies look disinterested and get hammered in the first half, with a little come back in the 2nd half.

Can anyone explain why the Bunnies play disinterested and get hammered in the first half, with a little come back in the 2nd half?

tbunny

Juniors
who knows. all i hope is that new coach really reams this side and get rid whatever it is? kill em in the off season and harden the farkers up

Mr Spock!

Referee
Round 26 year 2010: The Bunnies have to beat the Dragons to make the top eight The Dragons rested 5 players, including play makers Soward, Hornby. The Bunnies look disinterested and get hammered in the first half, with a little come back in the 2nd half.
Round 26 year 2011: The Bunnies have to beat the Knights to make the top eight again. The Bunnies look disinterested and get hammered in the first half, with a little come back in the 2nd half.

Can anyone explain why the Bunnies play disinterested and get hammered in the first half, with a little come back in the 2nd half?

I was thinking the same thing.

BranVan3000

Coach

It was almost exactly the same scoreline too. Amazingly bad.

In any case, if we had a better coach and a more consistent half we wouldn't be fighting for the 8th spot two years in a row

inside_pass

Bench
Has to be the coaching staff.
I like John Lang as a person,really nice honest bloke but he obviously just can't get Souths up for big games.
That performance last night was just pathetic for such an important game and that's not the first time Souths have dished that rubbish out in a big game.
Fair enough they came back in the second half but the game was already lost in the first half.
I'm just glad I don't support this team............couldn't handle such inconsistency week in week out!
Anyway good luck next year........I think you'll need it!

Latest posts