What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to guys who already have the game!

Eddie. said:
douglasallen91 said:
i have played two seasons so far and the bottom two have been souths and eels both times. manly and sharks have both made the top eight.

the warriors team is a bit outdated with tony, carlaw, tookey starting ahead of webb, anderson, and villasanti.

man what i find funny that villasanti has a stamina of 4/10 and iafeta paleaasena has a stamina of 7 or 8!

Mate, you say you have played 2 seasons, where did you finish?, what level difficulty where you on?, what team were you?/

sorry just curious, hoping the game is not to easy from the start.

i have played reserve(well the 2nd level) and seasoned won both the minor premierships won against the roosters in reserve and lost in the grand final on seasoned.

i was the warriors!

in legend i just played and finished fourth and lost to canberra in the game before the grand final.

out of my three seasons
the eels and souths came last and second to last each time
storm came 13th each time
the tigers came 12, 12, 9
the cowboys came 10, 11, 12
the dragons came 11, 9, 7
the knights came 9, 6, 6
sharks came 8, 8, 5
broncos came 6, 10, 11
manly came 7, 7, 10
penrith came 5, 5, 8
bulldogs came 3, 4, 3
raiders came 4, 3, 2
roosters came 2, 2, 1
warriors(me) 1, 1, 4

-JJ-

Juniors
I think the Roosters are probably the best NRL team. Whenever I play a tournament they're in the final with me.

Although for some reason the Knights seem to always be giving me a close and fun game, much closer than with the Roosters (eg typical score on seasoned with 15min game about 16-6 to me but with the Knights its more like 24-22 or something like that).

BTW - I play as the New Zealand Warriors.

Latest posts