What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to Woodgers and Bay72

Boing Boing

Juniors
You copped a bit of flack for those shirts initially guys, but geez they turned out well and we stood out!

This is an opportunity for all the supporters on the forums to thank these guys for all the work they have put in over summer and into the season. They have got everything done despite a thankless management and both deserve our thanks and praise.

Well done blokes! :clap: :clap::clap:

Raider Ultra

Bench
Agreed, top work. Woodgers and Bay put a huge amount of work in behind the scenes, the deserve all the recognition they get.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yep, i was abit hesitant to fork out the 35 as i didnt know if they would be the goods but i can honestly say it was worth every cent, they look awesome and stand out like dogs balls

well done guys :clap:

BAY72

Juniors
Thanx guys,

that means alot. it's good to hear the the effort that gets put in dose get some recognition. Cause we all know we get none from the club.

and as long as we turn up each week, things will only get bigger and better.
keep up the good work. :clap:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Agree. Top stuff you two blokes, and the rest of the army. Finally there is a dedicated group of supporters in both Canberra and Sydney who, sing and get behind our boys with passion.

Paullyboy

Coach
Brimmer said:
Love to see more up here in Brisso...

Even if it was for just 1 game a year...

The Brisbane Green Brigade will be back this year mate, we'll have the details closer to game day.

I cant wait to get all them big arse flags and banners out again, we only get one chance a year to wave em!

Brimmer

Juniors
Big Thanks! The design is awesome and was on my back as quick as it came out of the package.

Good work boys.... Here you have one happy camper.

jed

First Grade
You'd better PM woodgers ASAP, I know he was selling them after the game, you wouldn't want to miss out.

Coming to brookvale on Sunday DJ?

Latest posts