What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanx Barrett but... your an idiot!

Redback71

First Grade
with that punch has barrett giffted the eels with 2 points that we need very much.

with barrett now out of fridays game and timmins in doubt along with cooper and ryles battling to be fit this could be the perfect opportunity for the eels to strike although i do recall a couple of occassions thru out the year where we have been beat by an under strength dragons side i have gone from being 90% sure they we will be beat by the dragons to being 90% sure that we will beat them that being said im still not take a win as being likely

yy_cheng

Coach
I'm not as confident as you are. I watched the Drag's game against the knights and they were very, very good.

And our second halves are very ordinary.

number8

Juniors
There is a lot to fear. They have awesome depth & history will suggest anyone they put in will be up to it.

Geez we need this one though! It'll be a cracker.

I was hoping to see Barret play & maybe get some special attention after the PJ drama last year.

wittyz chick

Coach
I'm never confident when a team in understrength ... now I know that sounds stupid but ... baby dragons anyone? wasn't it 37-6
now I know the team has changed and :blahb: but it can happen again if our boys are not serious!

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
If the players mentioned are out...and we dont stand up and account for them professionally and efficiently, otherwise we are a joke of a team!

If any other top team like bulldogs, roosters, brisbane or newcastle came up against a team with such class missing should easly dispatch for them!

strider

Post Whore
hornby lifts when barrett is not around - the drags have plenty of fire power and after last friday some confidence to go with it - be very afraid

Stagger eel

Staff member
Redback71 said:
with that punch has barrett giffted the eels with 2 points that we need very much.

with barrett now out of fridays game and timmins in doubt along with cooper and ryles battling to be fit this could be the perfect opportunity for the eels to strike although i do recall a couple of occassions thru out the year where we have been beat by an under strength dragons side i have gone from being 90% sure they we will be beat by the dragons to being 90% sure that we will beat them that being said im still not take a win as being likely

redback, this thread will comeback and haunt you, Saints will basicaly a better unit without Barrett there and Cooper has actualy passed a fitnes test and will play.

I don't believe we'll win on Friday night and this time we'll have nothing to blame the ref about ;-)

btw, nice e-mail to talkin sport...I think that pass to Grothe was forward ;-)

lucablight

First Grade
Redback71 said:

No if we want the two points we'll still have to work for it.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
Use are all under confident after our performances of this year....but we will put dragons away and very easily.
Also if T.Smith is selected...channel nine MOM, after talkin to him last sunday, he sounds like a very happy and confident young man....much like last yr!
Expect big things!

Utey

Coach
Barrett is overrated. Iam sure man have welcoming him to leave. This won't be easy. I still think we are in for a chance.

Redback and WC - the correct abbreviation of "you are" is "you're" and not "your".

Won't be a walk in the park this Friday. We haven't hit form, they are always strong..........but I do think it could be a real cracker.

jayman

Juniors
watch for the boys to lift from hindmarshs preformance.. and the fact the papers said he carried our forwards last game..

barret out is massive.. expect big things...

tahu v gaz is going to be something special...tahu to dominate gaz and shut him down

COME ON PARRRAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Latest posts