What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanx Barrett but... your an idiot!

Utey

Coach
The Colonel said:
There seems to be a much better attitude amongst the players at the moment. A lot happier atmosphere that hasn't been as evident for much of the season. Reggies and injured players lining up in the tunnel to cheer out firsts, a few yahoos and a lot more clapping as the run out - its definitely a noticeable turn around for mine since the last home game. If they can carry this on we are a chance - but that has to happen for 80 minutes.

I saw that vs the Panthers game, it was great to see the spirit is still there.

we were supposed to have another 'gift' a few weeks ago against panthers when gower went off at half time and the dragons have far more strike players than the panthers do

on the other hand finally getting a win after losing week after week for a month must be a massive relief and confidence boost to the eels and i think lack of confidence has been one of their main problems this season

Parra Guru

Coach
An under-strengthed Dragons team will be better opposition than Easts were on Sunday - especially at Kogarah.

Don't count your chickens.

I just hope it's a good game.

slippery eel

Juniors
Good to see Barrett out! :p At the moment Parra need all the help they can get to start the climb up the ladder. This is a start and if they can play good football for the full 80 minutes than the Eels are a huge chance.

Suitman

Post Whore
Honestly, we shouldn't even be thinking about whether Barrett will be there or not.
We need to worry about our own game.

Suity

slippery eel

Juniors
Suitman said:
Honestly, we shouldn't even be thinking about whether Barrett will be there or not.
We need to worry about our own game.

Suity

Yeah, but with Barrett sidelined....there's less to worry about. :cool:

sixtynine

Juniors
barret not there is a huge blow to the dragons. We will see how the dragons will do without the likes of barret next season over the next 6 weeks a telling time for the dragons

strider

Post Whore
Suitman said:
Really??

Remember St George reserves, 2004 at Parra??

Suity

he said "less" - not "nothing" :lol: :lol:

i agree we need to get our own sh*t together before worrying about anyone else :D

slippery eel

Juniors
Suitman said:
Really??

Remember St George reserves, 2004 at Parra??

Suity

Im not saying Parra will win on Friday! Im just saying there's less to worry about. IMO Barrett isn't that great anyway, but he can still play some great football.

V1er

Juniors
Im just happy head isnt playing, i think he'd cause us alot more problems that barrett would.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Im not saying Parra will win on Friday! Im just saying there's less to worry about. IMO Barrett isn't that great anyway, but he can still play some great football.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! WHERE THE f**k HAVE YOU BEEN DUDE.

slippery eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!! WHERE THE f**k HAVE YOU BEEN DUDE.

Ronny mate! :D Since the start of the year Ive been on another footy forum but found my way over here - today! Its been 3 years bro! Hows things? Still in the p@rn industry?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Ronny mate! :D Since the start of the year Ive been on another footy forum but found my way over here - today! Its been 3 years bro! Hows things? Still in the p@rn industry?

Mate why did you leave, ain't the same without you.

Offcourse dude, got a girlfriend aswell to help lol

You still listening to metal, im big into W.A.S.P at the moment aswell as Whitesnake.

Been to the Ukranian church lately for a perve?

slippery eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Mate why did you leave, ain't the same without you.

Offcourse dude, got a girlfriend aswell to help lol

You still listening to metal, im big into W.A.S.P at the moment aswell as Whitesnake.

Been to the Ukranian church lately for a perve?

Im still into Metallica! :cool:

I bought the soccer world cup Ukranian jersey the other day for $130.00! The jersey with Shev on the back and the number 7 was $150.00 but all that jersey was to small.

I was gone for a few years, but Im back now! :cool:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Im still into Metallica! :cool:

I bought the soccer world cup Ukranian jersey the other day for $130.00! The jersey with Shev on the back and the number 7 was $150.00 but all that jersey was to small.

I was gone for a few years, but Im back now! :cool:

Cool dude, it's great to see both Unkrania and Australia in it, i wonder if the Ukranian club is televising live, i'd would have to head down.

You gotta stay here man, thi splace has everything and is the most popular;-)

Latest posts