What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That old chestnut

Booyah

Bench
sullyfan said:
Or Maroubra.... :cry:

Could be worse Sully, at least you don't live in Bondi! :lol: (Not that I live there, but the place is a shit hole)

BTW, whats so bad about Maroubra? Unless you live down near Lexo, I don't think there would be many complaints about the joint...

wittyfan

Referee
Booyah said:
BTW, whats so bad about Maroubra? Unless you live down near Lexo, I don't think there would be many complaints about the joint...

Lots of low lifes and drunks staggering about the streets of a night. It's not a safe to place to live anymore, and I blame Bob Carr and his Government for their useless Law & Order policies. :x

Booyah

Bench
Well SF, I meant apart from the obvious. Its common knowledge that Carr's own electorate is one of the most neglected in Sydney.

Then you have those stupid Lexo boys roaming around, and then some thugs claiming to be members of the 'Bra Boys because they have a '2035' tat on their shoulders. I can see why you hate the joint.

But as long as you steer clear of the Junction and the area between Beauchamp and Fitzgerald ave, then I don't think its too much of a bad place. There are much worse anyway.

If you want safety, Head south to Malabar - the land of Opportunity. 8)

Booyah

Bench
ShireShark said:
Booyah said:
sullyfan said:
BTW, whats so bad about Maroubra?

Bob Carr.

Scum bag, complacent, above accountability, in bed with the Parrot, red, jobs-for-the-boys, spin doctoring, Labor low life.

Yeah, I hate him too. Try live in his electorate though SS. Then you'll hate him much more. ;-) :lol:

Bob Carr and his despicable government are in scandals up to his bulbous eyeballs. How's Craig Knowles?!!?!?!? The mass media need to lay the blame for the SWAHS disgrace at the foot of Carr. Responsible for 19 deaths, minimum. Remember when he was up for election? Said he's halve waiting lists or resign. No one asked him to KILL the waiting list!!!!

Not to mention Carl Scully/Michael Costa/whoever they toss up. Should have seen the train I had to catch on Thursday afternoon home from work in the city. But Alan Jones said Michael Costa would do the job? Hey Parrot, where's the improvement?

I'm a big Liberal man and I rate Broggers very highly but the Libs in NSW are in disarray. Apart from Barry O'Farrell I'd be surprised if your average punter could name a single person from the NSW opposition. Wouldnt stop me voting for them though.

Where's Rob Carr's wife? She played a big part in the lead up to the election in tacky media stunts. Does that suggest she could fix this mess? Or is she too busy ironing his shirts and serving his cut lunches?

Latest posts