What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That ticking noise....

Walt Flanigan

Referee
This may have already been discussed but I was so apalled by this I thought it needed it's own thread.

I went to the game last night and I'm not sure if you could notice it on TV or not, that every time the Titans put up a bomb or kicked off to the Raiders they'd play this loud ticking noise over the PA and when they were about to catch it there was this loud BOOM!

Surely this is not allowed!

I thought it was disgraceful. I'm hoping the NRL addresses this and tells the Titans to knock it off.

Bay56

First Grade
Poor form is all you can say concerning behaviour like that which is obviously condoned by the Titans.

Maybe someone was turning the clocks back ... nah, couldnt be, qld dont have daylight saving.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
If you want to know why there was so much juggling before kick-returns that's your answer.
Also directly responsible for Luke Bailey's try.

reptar

Juniors
I briefly mentioned it in my previous post. The NRL will ignore us if we complain, but I bet you they get told to stop it as soon as an "important" club get annoyed by it.

trev

Juniors
I went to the Titans vs Cowboys game there in round 1. That place is full of so much "artificial" intimidation, and the sound quality is appauling.

Latest posts