What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THAT Video decision....

melon.... said:
Big Panther Cool said:
melon.... said:
Big Panther Cool said:
melon.... said:
You can go back upto 6 plays under the new rules. No controversy at all. Ch 9 just dont know what they are talking about...as usual.

Maybe you missed it melon, but your roosters coaching director was one of the Channel 9 team members being very vocal and animated about the decision. :oops: :oops:
We heard you the first time eggball. Never said I was a fan of Gould ever. Being an ex Cheating Dog and Penrith twit.

So in other words, you don't think too highly of your captain Freddy Fittler as well :shock:

After all, isn't he a Penrith Twit??????
You are so predictable!! I knew you would use that mentality to make a point other than the one on your hollow head. No Freddy is a City Boy!! Has been for over a decade...where have you been? :D

Ah melon, WRONG AGAIN BABY!!!!!!!!!

Fittler was playing and living in Penrith in 1994 & 1995 - Hardly more than ten years. :roll: :roll:

Cheers McSharkie - It's really not that hard to make a fool out of melon, as you also demonstrated in your post to him. Point out a few facts, and he's got nothing to respond with - other than the usual barrage of insults and abuse that he constantly trots out when he knows he's been trumped!!! :lol:

Macca

Coach
I am sure that I did. Melon was wrong on the exact topic. I was discussing it by pointing that out. He brought the ridiculous Fittler call, i simply responded to it. Sorry PP but I can't see myself being in the wrong here. Melon made some pretty silly assumptions, we pointed them out.

ngunity

Juniors
Precedence shmecedence for me. I felt that justice was done and that was the main thing... knock on, no try.

I DON'T think there'd ever be a case where the game could go 2 or more tackles with the Touch judge unable to get the refs attention. The fact of this matter seemed to be that the TJ was trying to get the Ref, who incidentally had a very good game up to that point, to stop play for the knock-on, all play thereafter is null and void.

Seems to me if you make sure the touchies have the ability to get the refs attention then the problem would not have occurred. Don't the TJ's have walkies or somethign to call the ref anyway?! `they should.

NPK

Bench
think about it - there were about 3 seconds between the time of the knock-on and the start of the next play. that isn't much time for a touchie to send the message to the ref is it?