What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That will do me

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
3rd in line? u got to be kidding me, the worlds 2 best player is the 3rd best 5/8th? i suppose u say barret and anasta are better than him?

Razor

Coach
I know. On form he isn't the 2nd best player. Barrett and Anasta are in better FORM than Lockyer. So if as people are saying in this thread that the side should be picked solely on form and not reputation, Lockyer won't make it.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Razor said:
I know. On form he isn't the 2nd best player. Barrett and Anasta are in better FORM than Lockyer. So if as people are saying in this thread that the side should be picked solely on form and not reputation, Lockyer won't make it.

I Completely Disagree, ill leave it at that, but i ask u to consider his tri-nations performances

Mr Saab

Referee
on form? Didnt lockyer single handidly win the game for the broncos 2 weeks back vs the raiders after being smacked in the head? Didnt he nearly win the game for the broncos vs the dogs with a grubber that berrigan fumbled.
Define form? 2 weeks? 5 weeks? 10 weeks?

Razor

Coach
TheEelsFanatic said:
I Completely Disagree, ill leave it at that, but i ask u to consider his tri-nations performances

Read what I said. If the side was picked on FORM

Of course Lockyer should be picked. I've said that. But others on here are saying the squad should be picked on FORM, not past performances. Read what I said carefully "If the squad was picked on form, Lockyer wouldn't be there". I didn't say the squad should be picked on form.

Razor

Coach
Charlie Saab said:
on form? Didnt lockyer single handidly win the game for the broncos 2 weeks back vs the raiders after being smacked in the head? Didnt he nearly win the game for the broncos vs the dogs with a grubber that berrigan fumbled.
Define form? 2 weeks? 5 weeks? 10 weeks?

And Anasta and Barrett have won games for their clubs as well.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
So ur saying the pivot who's side is winning the comp has been out of form???, yet it is completely acceptable for the Half whose side is losing the comp to be in the best form of his life..,. Talk abt a double standard

Mr Saab

Referee
Razor said:
And Anasta and Barrett have won games for their clubs as well.

no question, but where was anasata after they beat the broncos? lost back to back to sths and the knights....poorly too i might add. Not the form of a great 5/8 is it.
Brisbane have been smashed once this yr (50-4)...how many times have the dragons and dogs allowed teams to put a score on them????

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
and although i hate to admit it, locky's masterpiece was the thrashing of parra, even tho parras defence cotributed to it

Razor

Coach
no question, but where was anasata after they beat the broncos? lost back to back to sths and the knights....poorly too i might add. Not the form of a great 5/8 is it.
Brisbane have been smashed once this yr (50-4)...how many times have the dragons and dogs allowed teams to put a score on them????

Charlie you do know they're not the only players in the team? The Broncos have had a much superior forward pack all year with the large number of injuries to the Bulldogs forwards. The forward does make a difference. You need to take that into account.