What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2007 Bulldogs myth

Utey said:
They lost it as soon as SBW went off.

I think its Karma. How the hell he got downgraded on that hit on Thurston is a Joke!!!! Same thing happened with Andrew Ryan before out match in Rnd 21 (i Think)

sportsmad

Juniors
at last we have excorcised some demons about Parra, Bulldogs and semi final footy. going to enjoy this week\\\\:D/\\\\:D/

the Bulldogs myth is no more!!!, the salary cap has weakened them into paying overrated forwards to pretend they can play tough.

loved the game!

Parra Guru

Coach
They can't use SBW as an excuse. Mason, O'Meley and Bobcat were still there. And we were in SBW's face anyway before he went off.

I agree with your original post Avenger, and I'm sure a lot of Dogs fans would too. It's embarrassing when you have a team that it capable of producing so much more & has everyone talking about them even though they're not producing.

It was like we were just expected to lay down and hand them the win, just because they were at full-strength. It was like we were just there to make up the numbers and bring in a crowd.

I'm just so proud of Parra for the way they played last night.