What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2023 Real Ladder Thread

the phantom menace

First Grade
Still hanging on to 8th - albeit equal 8th on the basis of for and against.

I've got a feeling (and a NRL Ladder Predictor outcome) that the Cowboys make it... I just hope it won't be at our expense. Might be time to start cheering Souths to fail each week?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Still hanging on to 8th - albeit equal 8th on the basis of for and against.

I've got a feeling (and a NRL Ladder Predictor outcome) that the Cowboys make it... I just hope it won't be at our expense. Might be time to start cheering Souths to fail each week?
We will lasoo them around their smug Cowboy necks, rip their Cowboy heads off and then shit down their Cowboy throats.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think it's wild that we're still mathematically possible to sneak in...
Just need the tigers to win this week.

And the roosters to reverse the 2020 result where souths put 60 on them in the final round.

I think they may have to send that plane back from Bali dust off the sunscreen and prepare for a semi final in 2 weeks.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I have the Bunnies missing out as well, through a loss to Roosters next week (who then take their 7th spot).

It's crazy that shit like the Raiders (and maybe Roosters) can make it in the 8 with shitty for/against... guess it shows some (Pou) that wins actually matter.

Gronk

Staff member
In the end it was a few dumb losses that was the difference.

22 weeks of suspensions by dumb players didn’t help either. Cruel injury toll wasn’t ideal.

The last game Sharks Vs Raiders just shuffles the ladder.

Yes, there will be the inevitable “we would have been making up the numbers” or “cannon fodder”, however being in the semis is way better than not.

IMG_1035.jpeg

King-Gutho94

Coach
In the end it was a few dumb losses that was the difference.

22 weeks of suspensions by dumb players didn’t help either. Cruel injury toll wasn’t ideal.

The last game Sharks Vs Raiders just shuffles the ladder.

Yes, there will be the inevitable “we would have been making up the numbers” or “cannon fodder”, however being in the semis is way better than not.

View attachment 78864
So our passage to the GF from 8th would have been like this if all other higher ranked sides won.

Knights/Warriors/Brisbane

I think we would have returned to our standard week 2 exit at a minimum.

I reckon we would have beat the Knights next week from 8th. If Moses was back as BA has stated a few weeks back if we made it.

Not sure though if we beat the Warriors in NZ.

Anyway we weren't good enough so it's all irrelevant now.