What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 3P letter has arrived!!!!

Parra Future

Juniors
Hi everyone,

This is my first post over here so go easy on me. I just wanted to let you all know that I have been reading all the posts that you have all written during the day and it is amazing how spot on you have all been with some of the info that you seem to get so quickly. With the football election coming up so soon (December 14th), I have decided to take the plunge and give you guys direct access to ask me as many questions as possible that are reasonable and within certain boundaries regarding the Rebel ticket. I think Hellsy was trying to figure out who everyone was. You got the majority of the people and then you were asking about myself (Col Green). I am just an ordinary person who wants change and is sick of waiting. I previously ran for the Leagues Club board a few years ago and just missed out on getting on, then concentrated on work for a long time, and am now back again with some similar minded individuals who wish to make a difference.

One thing I need to stress to everyone is that this is for real. It isn't for money, or glory or any of that sort of stuff. The legends of the club that are aligned with us and everyone else that attend the meetings all have one goal in mind. Taking back the club we love and improving the culture and with the utmost goal of bringing back success.

Your posts about the sausage sizzle next Sunday 14th December at 9am are correct. The entire "Rebel Ticket" as everyone are referring to them will be there as well as the rest of the individuals who have been assisting in the background. I can't stress to you enough that you need to come and vote. Whether it is for us or against us, at least be heard on what you want. The reason for the 9am start is so that the fans can get together and ask us questions for an hour before the election / AGM begins.

Alot of you have asked why we haven't gone into more depth with info and why we haven't started a website and lots more questions. Very good questions. We have debated these things at our meetings at length and determined that we had to get info out about ourselves, but did not want to overload people with information where it got to the too much point.

The phone calls from the legends have already started taking place and it is to the voting members. They are more than happy to answer whatever questions you may have for them during the phone call, or next Sunday prior to the election. If you want to fire any quesitons off to me in the next half an hour, I am more than happy to try to assist where possible.

Finally, I have spent alot of time with the individuals involved behind the 3P ticket, and I can tell you that they are decent men with good motives. We are after a successful club that performs well on the park that makes fans proud of the fact that Parra is alive and well again. Thanks for your time in reading this post.

By the way, this part is for Hellsy, Eelsaddick is correct to say that it is the wrong Colin Green. I didn't write the book that you found on Google. It just happens to be by a guy with the same name.

Regards,

Col Green.

Parra Future

Juniors
I think everyones gone to bed bartman. I'm going to sign off too in a sec. I've got a work function I need to go to for the majority of tomorrow. I should be home in the afternoon and logged back on if anyone has any questions they wish to post. I'm more than happy to try to answer them all and will look forward to meeting as many of you as possible next Sunday at 9am.

bartman

Immortal
That they have Colin. Though I'm sure there'll be a few questions waiting for you by tomorrow afternoon.

And please people, keep them reasonable and within logical open forum boundaries as suggested...

strider

Post Whore
cool - thanks for posting colin - good to hear from you guys ... shame my wife commandeered the PC for the last 45mins and I didn't realise it was question time :lol:

I haven't had a chance to read the mail out yet - so i'll save my questions for tomorrow :D

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
I have a question for you Colin, why are you bothering to fight so hard for something which will only reap minimal rewards. I mean the football club doesn't have much say in anything except our juniors. Do you think they might be in danger (Ball, Flegg, Mathews) like the Roosters are? Also how do you plan to boost membership? Why Josh Massoud as well, he is doing more harm than good and he keeps pushing an anti Fitzy line? Are you an Ovo man because so many people think he is really nice and he always tells them what they want to hear? Do you have any children? Are you the same Colin Green that helped that Channel 9 stats guy? My good mate rates you highly. That's enough for now mate.

Last edited:

Hellsy

Immortal
By the way, this part is for Hellsy, Eelsaddick is correct to say that it is the wrong Colin Green. I didn't write the book that you found on Google. It just happens to be by a guy with the same name.

Regards,

Col Green.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It would have been handy if you did
:lol: :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
I have a question for you Colin, why are you bothering to fight so hard for something which will only reap minimal rewards. I mean the football club doesn't have much say in anything except our juniors. Do you think they might be in danger (Ball, Flegg, Mathews) like the Roosters are? Also how do you plan to boost membership? Why Josh Massoud as well, he is doing more harm than good and he keeps pushing an anti Fitzy line? Are you an Ovo man because so many people think he is really nice and he always tells them what they want to hear? Do you have any children? Are you the same Colin Green that helped that Channel 9 stats guy? My good mate rates you highly. That's enough for now mate.

lol.

If only we'd known you were Colin's when you posted this.

Suity

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Too busy. He knows what is busted and can't be fixed, better dedicating his time to things that he knows he can contribute something to / where he is wanted.

Parra Future

Juniors
Know he was Colin's what?

Brother is the answer you are looking for Mickdo. Highlands Fling is my big brother, always looking out for me. It's funny sometimes looking back in time. I remember telling my brother that I was with 3P and what was trying to be achieved when it all first kicked off and he was the one that recommended that I came onto this website. The funny thing is that he told me the day I first signed on as a user "whatever you do, don't have a fight with MITS". I'd say it was within the first 24 hours or so and I am having a battle with MITS and my brother is ringing me saying "What are you doing?". Just as a final note to that story as well, I think it was pretty shaky between myself and MITS at my starting time here but over the years I've got to know the guy and he is a decent bloke.

I have been pretty wrapped up in my work lately and haven't been onto this site for quite some time but my brother told me that an old post was brought back up so I thought I'd have a look. I miss the old days on here with friends / enemies / general banter etc but it was also very time consuming back then as well.

I really hope you have all been well since some of us have caught up and say hello those of you that know me if we bump into each other at the football one day. By the way, I had a corporate box the last couple of years and used to see some of you on game day e.g MITS, Hellsy, Eeladdick, Stagger Eel etc but I didn't get one this year. Money has been a little bit tight lately, hence why I haven't been a regular. Take care all.

Regards,

Col Green.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Brother is the answer you are looking for Mickdo. Highlands Fling is my big brother, always looking out for me. It's funny sometimes looking back in time. I remember telling my brother that I was with 3P and what was trying to be achieved when it all first kicked off and he was the one that recommended that I came onto this website. The funny thing is that he told me the day I first signed on as a user "whatever you do, don't have a fight with MITS". I'd say it was within the first 24 hours or so and I am having a battle with MITS and my brother is ringing me saying "What are you doing?". Just as a final note to that story as well, I think it was pretty shaky between myself and MITS at my starting time here but over the years I've got to know the guy and he is a decent bloke.

I have been pretty wrapped up in my work lately and haven't been onto this site for quite some time but my brother told me that an old post was brought back up so I thought I'd have a look. I miss the old days on here with friends / enemies / general banter etc but it was also very time consuming back then as well.

I really hope you have all been well since some of us have caught up and say hello those of you that know me if we bump into each other at the football one day. By the way, I had a corporate box the last couple of years and used to see some of you on game day e.g MITS, Hellsy, Eeladdick, Stagger Eel etc but I didn't get one this year. Money has been a little bit tight lately, hence why I haven't been a regular. Take care all.

Regards,

Col Green.

hi colin, Kearney is shit, your opinion?

Parra Future

Juniors
RJ,

Long time no see mate. I just don't know what it is with the Eels these days. Everyone has their own opinion's and yes their entitled to them so mine is mine whether people think right or wrong. My opinion on some of the supporters of the club is that it is sad when I hear certain players being crucified after all they have done for the club. Just this week alone there has been "three" Parramatta Supporters who have made several comments to me about Nathan Hindmarsh which I do not agree with and won't be repeating here. I think Hindy has been a wonderful ambassador for the Eels both on and off the field and the heart and soul this guy has shown for so many years needs to be acknowledged.

I also know all good things eventually come to an end, but I am glad Hindy made the call and someone else didn't. Over the years on this site, you have had the Burt lovers and haters. I personally think that Luke Burt (Same as Hindy) has done a hell of a lot of good things for the club and people need to remember the goods far outweigh the bads.

On SK, honestly I have no idea what is going on. Names on paper for the last 12 years look like the Eels should have won maybe 3 or 4 comps in that period or maybe more. I'll be a broken record..... but again, what is going on, I have no idea and am buggered if I understand it at all. Should he go, who knows. If it was business, he would be gone. One thing is certain, we can all be glad that we are not SK. I think the poor guy would be getting no sleep right now and probably using Pain Away.

Stagger eel

Staff member

Regards,

Col Green.

Hi Col,

just don't spell mark's name wrong...he hates it!

other than that, he's a pussy...

Muz

Latest posts