What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The AFL is behind the attempt to destroy the Melbourne Storm?

BackhanderBilly

Juniors
I contend that Brian Waldron was an AFL plant at the Melbourne Storm! I further
contend that Andrew Demetriou was the architect of Brian Waldron's "demise" at St
Kilda and had him endorsed at the Storm via his mates at the big end of town. Once he
was effectively installed as CEO by Demetriou, they set about implementing
their dastardly plan, to dismantle rugby league as we know it, while the AFL assumes
true national status. In the space of just thirty years, the AFL plans to surplant all other
football codes in Australia!

Here is how I think it works...

* Brian Waldron corrupts the Melbourne Storm to its very core, leaving the Storm brand
and rugby league to be irreparably damaged in Victoria when they choose to blow
the whistle.

* Brian Waldron is sent in to finish off the Melbourne Rebels/Union before they even get
started. Their man at North Melbourne then blows the whistle, setting into motion the
inevitable death of the Storm, while leaving Brian Waldron's stench to kill union in
Victoria.

* The AFL indirectly attacks the rugby league stronghold of Queensland. How did they
do this? By sabotaging Kevin Rudd's home insulation scheme, and ultimately the the
ETS! The AFL know full well that climate change will render Queensland
uninhabitable within 30 years. As the oceans rise and the temperatures soar, the
banana benders will be heading for the cooler climes of NSW and Victoria! The AFL
has cleverly sought to reduce the league vs AFL battle front to NSW vs Victoria. How
did they bring down the home insulation scheme? It fell apart in Queensland due to
their shonky regulations. An independent inquiry has shown that the
overwhelmingmajority of these shonks were Brisbane Lions fans. As the yanks would
say, "you do the math"!

* The AFL takes over greater western sydney (as Queensland goes underwater) and
they slowly suffocate League to death as Easts try to buy the premiership year
after year in a revitalised NSWRL. Remarkably, John Quayle is still alive and back in
charge!

* Last but not least, they create hysteria over border protection. How did they do this?
They are in cahoots with channel 7. Channel 7's hit show border security is actually
attached to the AFL TV rights. The AFL wants population growth halted, not because
they are anti immigration per se, but because for every 10 immigrants they know that
equals 10 soccer supporters. The influx of 20 million soccer fans by 2040 would have
spelt the end of league, union and AFL. Enter a new portfolio, Minister for Population.

The only question left unanswered is, how did the AFL sabotage Copenhagen?

LazyDreamer

Bench
"An independent inquiry has shown that the overwhelming majority of these shonks were Brisbane Lions fans."

:lol: Gold!

chrisD

Coach
The "AFL is responsible" and the "Sydney hates the Storm" brigades should get together for a fight club. Someone youtube it.

BackhanderBilly

Juniors
Global Warming is a myth... Just thought I would get that out there :)
What do you base your opinion on? Journalists like Miranda Divine/Piers Ackerman or scientists?

I am no different to you. I appeal to authority, but on matters of science I prefer to trust scientists as opposed to journos with an agenda.

Fui!!!

Juniors
What do you base your opinion on? Journalists like Miranda Divine/Piers Ackerman or scientists?

I am no different to you. I appeal to authority, but on matters of science I prefer to trust scientists as opposed to journos with an agenda.

Based on todays weather. It's cold damn it!

Brutus

Referee
How good is Tallis on the Fox Fan Phone tonight.

He's mumbling away, but he's making sense. So is Whiz. Even Phelan!

Latest posts