What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Awards for 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Piper

Juniors
:crazy: F7s Awards Night 2006

Thursday, 16th November 2006

begins 8:00pm (Sydney time)

Awards Night hosted by the Forum 7s Radio Show

Doors (thread) opens and broadcast live on F7s Radio from 7.30pm

The awards (banners by Pistol - along with bragging rights for a next 12 months)...

Individual awards
Forum Sevens Captain of the Year - decided by the referees

Forum Sevens Referee of the Year - decided by the captains

Rookie of the year - the best and fairest player in his first season (trial matches don't count) decided by referees

Best individual score of the year - player with the highest personal score throughout the year

Most valuable players of the year - one from each team and decided by the captains

Most Improved Forummer of the Year - decided by nominations from the players, then the top six fowarded to referees for vote

The 'Peoples Choice' Post of the Year - Open to nomination from all forum members, from which the top six are taken to a poll and voted for poll

The 'Admin's Choice' Post of the Year - An unique award given to the best post of the year according to the Leagueunlimited administrators

The Forum 7s Radio Outstanding Achievement award - awarded to a very dedicated player of the game who makes a great contribution to his/her team, decided by the F7s Radio Show team

The F7s keyring - awarded to the player of the match in the grand final

Best and fairest player - awarded to the top player in BP's Player Ranking of 2006

Team awards
Best team score of the year - highest team score of the year

Most Improved Team of the year - decided by poll, voted by members involved in F7s

The Minor Premiers - team leading the comp before the finals

The grand finalists
The 2006 Forum Sevens Runners Up

The 2006 Forum Sevens Premiers

http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/prizes2006.asp

Pistol

Coach
if any of the forumers have any questions, please feel free to put them in this thread and myself or Waken will endeavour to help you out.

Feel free to put some discussion into the threads that are open for your nominations for the person/article that you wish to put forward.

Jesbass

First Grade
Hi Pistol, I've got one. For The 'Peoples Choice' Post of the Year, do the articles nominated have to be from club matches, or can they also be from international matches?

The Piper

Juniors
jesbass said:
Hi Pistol, I've got one. For The 'Peoples Choice' Post of the Year, do the articles nominated have to be from club matches, or can they also be from international matches?

I see no reason why articles from international matches shouldn't be allowed to be nominated. They were during the season.

But not articles from trial games, before the season began.

G

gorilla

Gawd, luv'em ...

keep your inane questions to the right area !

Jesbass

First Grade
Waken said:
I see no reason why articles from international matches shouldn't be allowed to be nominated. They were during the season.

But not articles from trial games, before the season began.

Cheers, Waken. :)

...Morticia...

Juniors
gorilla said:
Just warming up, Mortie.:lol:

when do you get to come an play in the hot tub with us. theres been an interesting time being had of late. :sarcasm: and rexxys rude :shock:

ah and good luck everyone in the awards 8-[

G

gorilla

...Morticia... said:
when do you get to come an play in the hot tub with us. theres been an interesting time being had of late. :sarcasm: and rexxys rude :shock:

ah and good luck everyone in the awards 8-[

At least he's not nude ... he's not is he - tumescent AND proud ?

You want to watch out in the hot-tub :D no telling where those bubbles have been.

Ah, co-ed hot tubs, eat your heart out Tom Wolfe ...

...Morticia...

Juniors
gorilla said:
At least he's not nude ... he's not is he - tumescent AND proud ?

You want to watch out in the hot-tub :D no telling where those bubbles have been.

Ah, co-ed hot tubs, eat your heart out Tom Wolfe ...

sshh, what happens in the hot tub stays in the hot tub. unless it attatches itself to you when you hop out 8-[

Pistol

Coach
There is a week to go before the awards night here on the forums

All teams have submitted their MVP's

Good luck and see you on the awards night on Thursday when we have a night to remember

Jesbass

First Grade
roosterboy60, I tried to tune into the radio show the last time it was on, and had major problems with hearing anything, etc. Do I have to sign up or something to gain access to the station?

G

gorilla

*starts grooming and prep list*

Wax.
Perm.
Podiatrist.
Latex suit clean.
Fill thermos
Clean pipe
Make cakes.
Find eff'n liberal and nondiscriminating internet cafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.