What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Backline...

watatank

Coach
Well, it depends on the defensive patterns...If Soward defends two in from the sideline like he has been doing this year (Scott three in) we still need to have a strong defender inside Scott if he's going to protect Soward. If Soward defends three in then we'd have the centre outside Soward but the danger of that is they could get targeted further and Scott could very well be working overtime.

I personally think that Bennett is grooming Nightingale for a centre spot and playing him as a backrower to get used to that. Time will tell, though.

alien

Referee
I reckon Tagive is a better centre than he is on the wing.

You guys should have Nightingale and Morris on the wings, Cooper and Tagive in the centres, and Boyd @ the back!

love my saints

Juniors
Imo i think hornby at hooker, head at halfback, and put henry on the bench in the opening rounds. I hope our backline looks like this next year, 1, b.moz, 2, boyde, 3, cooper, 4, nightingale, 5, lett, 6, soward, 7, head... Dont crucify me, that 2 me would b a good backline with plenty of points in it.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Imo i think hornby at hooker, head at halfback, and put henry on the bench in the opening rounds. I hope our backline looks like this next year, 1, b.moz, 2, boyde, 3, cooper, 4, nightingale, 5, lett, 6, soward, 7, head... Dont crucify me, that 2 me would b a good backline with plenty of points in it.
we wont get head no longer:lol: the will be giving head to the Dapto folks

Latest posts