What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The barnstorming Jake Trbplodervic

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
For those who thought his origin "performances" were an anomaly, Jurbo churned out another big one at Leichhardt yesterday:
7 hitups for 34m
37 tackles (33 as 3rd or 4th man in)
2 "That's golds" to his brother (the decent one not the other shit one)
0 competition points

I thought by lunch today that CDF would have shown his face in these parts to compare some of his later performances at Oberon Tigers to Jurbo's last night but that would have been harsh on CDF and selling himself short. Or perhaps, CDF is now Jurbo's agent and is negotiating a 3 year captain coach deal for Jurbo where he will make hot dogs before the big derby with Bathurst Bulldogs. Whatever the explanation, Jurbo is making 2024 Klemmer look like 2016 Tamololo. Jurbo is oozing Matt Gafa, Scott Sattler and Nick Graham in his yardage efforts.

Apey

Staff member
There was a set when Manly were coming back hard where they had two awesome runs making 15m+ each, followed up by Jake Plodbo taking the 3rd run and making about 6m and going down like a sack of shit on first contact.

11Straight

Juniors
Haha I've been an on again off again member for 20 years so have seen plenty of characters over the years. He was one that stood out

Rod

Bench
There was a set when Manly were coming back hard where they had two awesome runs making 15m+ each, followed up by Jake Plodbo taking the 3rd run and making about 6m and going down like a sack of shit on first contact.
As soon as I read this I knew the exact hitup you were talking about lol.

Wizardman

First Grade
A problem that Manly simply choose not to deal with....and it is costing them plenty. It is okay to have defensive focused in your line-up....but with Jake's wage, you simply need to offer more than that.

Latest posts