What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bermuda triangle@. Sharks r9

Dragon David

First Grade
I know that this is an understatement but boy, we are a frustrating team to watch. We either are piss poor with our defence or piss poor with our attack. Flanno was out coached by Fitzy today. Fitzy had a better game plan for the second half. We also had Ben Hunt for the second half who stuffed things up. We needed to control possession and maintain the intensity as we did in the first half and Hunt needed to be a lot more creative with the attacking plays.

Where we go from here is anyone's guess? Will the frustration continue against the Bunnies, who like the Sharks, love beating us.

Lennyb

Juniors
Playing 9/14 is the only way that Ben has managed to forge out an esteemed representative career.

Unfortunately, the track record of our hierarchy asking players to play different (better suited to their skill set) positions is not great.

Much like the recent Lomax situation, a big decision regarding Bens' future with the team will need to be made sooner rather than later.
Yeah, in the mean time hunt is not doing himself any favours. So it may eventuate.

Rocket Rod

Juniors
To be fair I thought our defence was very good at times, still a work in progress though. It doesn’t help when the officials get a lot of calls so wrong. Why is there a woman in the bunker that has no idea of the rules or interpretation of how a game flows. Actually why is there even women officiating. They have no idea and I’m not being prejudiced.

justadragon

Bench
A really bad weekend for the Dargons !!! We lost every grade to the Sharks, big brother exists no more and wont for many years to come.

Flanno was out coached by Fitzy today. Fitzy had a better game plan for the second half.
You are spot on DD.
Fitz saw the pattern that you guys were defending in the first half, and it was very good. He, and Nicho, adjusted our attack, you guys did not adapt to it.

I'm not here to put shyte, I thought you did ok, but I will say that you are a bit lost in attack when you are under what you deem as pressure.
It's a mental thing. If you get over that you will be a lower 8 side this year.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
On a positive note I was loving Sloan in defence today. He was not making those tackles last year.

Tidy work.
Just got back from the movies.
So hey what did I miss?
How many barnstorming and fearsome Blake Lawrie runs were there? Did he send those poor Sharks forwards skittling like bowling pins???? Do those poor Sharkies forwards need therapy after having to play 80 minutes against big strong fearsome Blake???
How many fantastic wet weather game managing kicks did our marquee halfback execute to perfection today? Did he bamboozle those poor Sharkies?
How many brain farts did Jack Bird have?
How many times did we fail to finish a set?
How many times was our last tackle option laughable even at under 6's level?
Did our million dollar captain lead us with the perfect wet weather game plan?

If I've failed to cover anything let me know......
You sure you went to the movies !!!!!!!!!!!!

Illusion

Bench
I know that this is an understatement but boy, we are a frustrating team to watch. We either are piss poor with our defence or piss poor with our attack. Flanno was out coached by Fitzy today. Fitzy had a better game plan for the second half. We also had Ben Hunt for the second half who stuffed things up. We needed to control possession and maintain the intensity as we did in the first half and Hunt needed to be a lot more creative with the attacking plays.

Where we go from here is anyone's guess? Will the frustration continue against the Bunnies, who like the Sharks, love beating us.
We will play the Bunnies back to form next week ....... Seen it all before .......