What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bermuda triangle@. Sharks r9

KingFlanno7

Juniors
To be fair I thought our defence was very good at times, still a work in progress though. It doesn’t help when the officials get a lot of calls so wrong. Why is there a woman in the bunker that has no idea of the rules or interpretation of how a game flows. Actually why is there even women officiating. They have no idea and I’m not being prejudiced.
Badger is cooked. Cant stand her voice, even worse is she is married to Gav. 1 of the most dopey refs of all time

Dribble&Yarn

Juniors
Didn’t get to see a lot of the game due to family commitments, however here are some quick thoughts from what I did see:

- hunt was poor again
- luc and suli can’t come back soon enough
- rav is very clearly a right winger (however lomax is a better one)
- eisenhuth is a monster, no coincidence our defence is better with him there
- Sloan defended well today I thought, nice touch for the 2nd rav try. He may miss a week with that trip (Carry over points)
- we defended well for the most part

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Didn’t get to see a lot of the game due to family commitments, however here are some quick thoughts from what I did see:

- hunt was poor again
- luc and suli can’t come back soon enough
- rav is very clearly a right winger (however lomax is a better one)
- eisenhuth is a monster, no coincidence our defence is better with him there
- Sloan defended well today I thought, nice touch for the 2nd rav try. He may miss a week with that trip (Carry over points)
- we defended well for the most part
Great points. I’ll just add one point to your post.

sharks are a smart team. Dragons are a dumb team. So dumb, that they don’t know how to spell the word “dragons”

I'm Hornby

Juniors
If I've failed to cover anything let me know......
Great post but the one thing you missed was did your man the super coach devise the perfect game plan and drill the players this week to deliver an upset win over the sharks?

Instead he names Blake Lawrie at lock, very trickkyyyyy Flanno.

But not to worry as you stated yesterday, his appointment was the best thing our shit BOD have done in a long time.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
We have the worst 5th tackle options/attack I've ever seen absolutely gobsmacked how bad we are in this area.
I agree....especially Hunts mythical bombs that have been for to long nauseating ....he very rarely finds the fullback out of position, and his kicks to oppositions corners are few and far between....I won't even start on our non existent grubbers near their try lines

I'm Hornby

Juniors
having Hunt say he had a shit kicking game in the PC every week does not make things any better, why dont we do something innovative and let KF do it for a while, it couldnt be any worse.
KF had a crack at the 1st kick of the game if I'm not mistaken and it was a shocker and gave them seven tackles. So be careful what you wish for.

I'm sure his Daddy still have him POM today though.

Reactions: PJ

Crush

Coach
You are spot on DD.
Fitz saw the pattern that you guys were defending in the first half, and it was very good. He, and Nicho, adjusted our attack, you guys did not adapt to it.

I'm not here to put shyte, I thought you did ok, but I will say that you are a bit lost in attack when you are under what you deem as pressure.
It's a mental thing. If you get over that you will be a lower 8 side this year.
Sharks were off today, they were there to be beaten but we were dogshit. NFI in attack.
Really disappointed.
We look slow and cumbersome. Our halfback wins us the odd game but he also loses us plenty.
We really need to recruit some fast athletic backs and come up with more strategy than 5 hit ups and a mediocre bomb straight down the fullback throat.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Sharks were off today, they were there to be beaten but we were dogshit. NFI in attack.
Really disappointed.
We look slow and cumbersome. Our halfback wins us the odd game but he also loses us plenty.
We really need to recruit some fast athletic backs and come up with more strategy than 5 hit ups and a mediocre bomb straight down the fullback throat.
Of course you're disappointed. You thought having a new coach would have an immediate impact and that our attack would be much improved.

Other more realistic supporters tried to call you out on these things in the past and instead of being open minded to their points of view, you would brush it off as it being them trying to win the internet.

saint-stefano

Juniors
Ben Hunt needs to be moved on. It’s for the best, we can’t compete in the NRL without a halfback. Go to market, pay out his contract, do whatever needs to be done to get him out of the club.
Sign Su’a, give him the captaincy as a sweetener.
Just get rid of Ben.
i agree totally ...his kicking game is shyte tries to be the hero plays for himself only twice grubber kicks for himself and both times couldn,t get pass the first defender