What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bermuda triangle@. Sharks r9

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Saints need a No.7 asap. I would seriously tempt the Gold Coast with a swap of Hunt for AJ Brimson. It is a win win for Saints and Dessie would bite as he like the older players.

Watching the game and seeing Hunt continually stuff up on the last tackle is killing me. The boys get in good position to win games but Hunt seems to never take advantage. He is having a terrible season and I will be suprised if Slater picks him ahead of the talent he has at half/hooker in his disposal.

The Ref was shocking. How can Bird with his back turned looking to offload can be called a knock on. If he passes that it would be an offload and a good one at that. Because a shark touches it they assume forward when it should have been six again or Saints scum as the Shark pacing forward touches the ball forward from his try line. That decision led to a try.

Sloan defended well and you can see he is working hard to improve. I am loving his energy.

Somebody wrote that Hook and Flanno are the same? Really? One has won a comp the other hasn't. In Flanno's short time he has improved Lomax, Sloan and others. Ben Hunt is playing like rubbish but not due to Flanno. He is getting good ball just screwing it up with poor decisions. He is really proving to be a bad half that we all assumed and should be played at hooker. Our junior half seriously can not play any worse. Look at Galvin and Katoa. 2 Youngsters killing it in the NRL. Saints need to take the punt. Also does anyone remember how bad the juniors were going under Hook? With Flanno they have won a comp already. Before making comparisons between Hook and Flanno you need to at least give Flanno a full season as it will take him that long to coach the football back into the players as Hook definitely coached it out of them.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Can't get to upset as they had a dig.

Went from a flogging to losing by ten, that's where the team is. A great fight back to lead at half time, just couldn't control the game.

Bird's knock on was a joke however, instead of kicking and getting field position we were under the pump.

Sloan has worked hard on his defence and brought down a few big boppers.

maestro1

Bench
He's played at lock and on an edge mate, when he gets ball he needs to at least threaten. Maybe offer up some danger of an offload if nothing else?

The game of rugby league has both attack and defence involved so it certainly isn't unreasonable to expect players to be well rounded and adept at both things.

He ran for as many metres as he did tackles made so surely that tells you he is just as useless as the rest?

There's a reason he's not playing for the Storm or Penrith, but you believe what you want to believe.
Is it the same reason Kikau is not playing for Penrith?

Dragon for life

Juniors
I know what to expect from your posts, but for someone who feels that it's necessary to attack other posters for their lack of intelligence, you seem to have a very one dimensional way of thinking.

It's not just about "Oh, this guy can tackle and do nothing else. He must be pretty shit". It's about the fact that Eisenhuth has a proper workmanlike attitude, which our team severely lacks in the forwards department. The fact that he had the energy to make a few pretty decent carries on top of all his work in defense speaks volumes about his attitude and commitment to the team. Without him, I guarantee you, the scoreline is a lot uglier than 20-10. Who was the last Dragons forward you saw that even got close to attempting that many tackles in a game?

But hey, it's just another "useless signing from the drug cheat".
I totally agree, it must be hard for the forwards to rack up metres due to our first 3 hit ups and sometimes 4 are rav, tupolotu( not sure on spelling) lomax and suli. Not sure how he’s supposed to get his runs in. Also we are always starting from our goaline as well, which are tough metres