What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Best Drop

Rise Against

Whats your preferred choice of alcomohol?

I like .. infact i love these drinks

* Smirnoff Black - Gets you f**ked up twice as quick

* Tequila - If u wanna have a night were u dont remember shit the next day.. this is the shizzle 2 drink

* Yellow Galliano and Orange juice - If you like "Jaffas" (those red chocolate balls) u will love this drink.. tastes exactly the same

* Brown Galliano and Coke - If u like Dr pepper this shiznit is 4 u

* Malibu and coke - The closest ill ever get 2 become a Rasta and live off coconuts and climb palm trees all day.

*Pineapple, vodka and Berrocca - Wanna have a buzzin night but cant afford the redbull? Try this shit it works just as good if not better (Use half tablet each drink)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Preferred
Burborn - at night
Beer - whilst watching sport
Black Sambucca - party time

in reality
from fine wine to moonshine, I will drink it.

This probably makes me sound like an alcoholic, I am far from it, but do like a drink when the occasion suits.

I would drink on average - once a month.

Terminator

First Grade
vicbit.jpg

Houdini

First Grade
my drink of choice when out is vodka, lemon, lime

shots would be either white or black sambucca or tequila

By the way, has anyone tried Jagermeister? I drink this occassionally too. Apparently its made with 56 herbs and I would have no idea what any of them would be

legallyblonde

Juniors
yep had jagermeister... it was awful, but hey it was free at the work xmas party!!
I think its german or something? I dunno tastes like cough syrup.

socksie

Juniors
here come all the girly drinks....

malibu + pineapple

midori + lemonade - sweet as. for alcohol without the alcohol taste

baileys + milk - could shot them all day.

smrnoff ice - can get u pretty wasted considering its mostly soft drink

goon - shit but if you hold ur nose and skull a lot you're gooooonnneee

passion pop - not as bad as goon for a cheap drunk drink

absolut - the best vodka i've had

straight rum - will get you f**ked and make you throw up and pass out numerous times in one night. you will wake up the next morning on your front porch with a broken nose..... not that its ever happened to me :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
Mezcal.

And being a Tequila drinker...i always remember the night before. Never have i blacked out on that stuff - Rum & Sambucca is the blackouts for me.

BJ

Juniors
depends what mood im in..

beer when watching sport or just having a nice wind down or relax is always good.. but it has to be very cold..

candian club's in the bottle go hard when out partying..

good ole reliable bourbon and coke also goes down well..

and lately have been drinking a fair bit of vodka and redbulls when i go out.. gives you a nice buzz..

Anonymous

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
vodka, cointreau, midori and OJ
those in any mixture is good to f**k you up

Bo yeah. We did those at schoolies. After we had done 2 bottles of each between about 6 of us, we relised how slaughtered we were.

While on the subject of smashed has anyone ever doe 100 beer shot in 100 minutes?

Talked about getting ripped :shock:

Andy

First Grade
I'm not really a spirits man, but I do love a good brew.

Pilzner Urquell (Winner of the 2003 Men's Health Magazine Lager Awards)
Heineken
Corona with lemon or lime

They're all fantastic.

MC DUI

Juniors
Earl said:
While on the subject of smashed has anyone ever doe 100 beer shot in 100 minutes?

Talked about getting ripped :shock:

I've done it a couple of times, but only after I was already trashed...and damn I started to struggle around the 85-90 mark...but I got there in the end :D :D

As for what I slug down

Beer - Tooheys Old :D

Spirits - Bourbon (Cougar, Wild Turkey, Early Times) & Pepsi Max :D

The Colonel

Immortal
Inner Circle OP Rum...... and if anyone knows where to buy it please PM me as it has disappeared from the shelves of NSW bottlos

Spike

First Grade
I'll have a glass or two of port around christmas time, but that's about it.

Latest posts