What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Best Drop

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Providence said:
Cowboys are tastey. For those who don't know, they're butterscotch schnaps with bailey's on top.

I'm glad you explained that it was a drink.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
A good cab sav for us sophisticated types.

Cant beat it after a good feed.

Melstar

Juniors
I'm a girly-drink drinker. bailets, kahlua, midori, and all those pre-mixed vodka based drinks. vodka and lemonade is great.
Fave cocktail though is Fruit Tingles!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
PK said:
Mezcal.

And being a Tequila drinker...i always remember the night before. Never have i blacked out on that stuff - Rum & Sambucca is the blackouts for me.
Dude where is your car?

Anonymous

Juniors
Earl said:
Raider_69 said:
vodka, cointreau, midori and OJ
those in any mixture is good to f**k you up

Bo yeah. We did those at schoolies. After we had done 2 bottles of each between about 6 of us, we relised how slaughtered we were.

While on the subject of smashed has anyone ever doe 100 beer shot in 100 minutes?

Talked about getting ripped :shock:

One time I tried to do 10 shots of liquor (there was a nice mixture- vodka, schnapps, Baileys, tequila etc) in 1 minute. It was a ridiculous idea, I think I threw the 8th one back up at about the minute mark and gave up.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
QuickF***s, Cowboys and pass the bourbon!!
although, i enjoy the girlie drinks (what can i say...) i had a lemon ruski last night and really enjoyd it!! :D

innsaneink

Referee
Houdini said:
my drink of choice when out is vodka, lemon, lime

shots would be either white or black sambucca or tequila

By the way, has anyone tried Jagermeister? I drink this occassionally too. Apparently its made with 56 herbs and I would have no idea what any of them would be

Been a long time...it used to come in teeny weeny little bottles...just empty it all in ur gob and swallow at once...a bit of a rush

*Sandy*

First Grade
Mr Angry said:
PK said:
Mezcal.

And being a Tequila drinker...i always remember the night before. Never have i blacked out on that stuff - Rum & Sambucca is the blackouts for me.
Dude where is your car?

Dudette to you Mr Angry. And that comment has gone way way over my head. :?

Never worry about where my car is after a night of drinking -- cause i use the courtesy busses ;-) And once after a several sambucca's i managed to get us turfed off the courtesy bus home and my group of friends had to walk the rest of the way -- i don't remember doing what i did. :oops:

Preniers

Juniors
Terminator said:
vicbit.jpg

couldn't agree more termy!

Bazal

Post Whore
Spirtis wise....Jose Cuervo tequila, Inner Circle Rum (Dan Murphys should still have all varieties Colonel, they do in ACT), Makers Mark bourbon, Jack Daniels, black sambuca, good scotch...

Favourite beers....Guiness, Kilkenny, Murphys, Stella, Becks, Coopers Pale Ale

But I'll usually drink anything when it comes to party time

NPK

Bench
Smirnoff red & black
Moscow mule - vodka, ginger beer, lime juice
Gin & Tonic

Latest posts