What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE BIBLE IS BACK IN 2004 FROM WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3

eelman03

Juniors
THE BIBLE IS BACK IN 2004 FROM WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3
AS it has done for the past 34 seasons, league's only truly independent publication, Rugby League Week, will continue to tell it like it is in 2004, bringing its readers the best mix of news, views and player profiles.

Joining Mark Geyer and Matt Johns in the RLW team is former champion referee Bill Harrigan, turning his hand to the media after a magnificent career with the whistle.

And if you fancy yourself as a fair judge of the footy, don't miss the new readers' competition to pit your player ratings against those compiled by RLW's man at the game.

For every Friday night blockbuster during the season, you can send in your player ratings to see how they compare to the expert's, and you can win a great prize every week.

So jump on board with league's oldest and most respected publication, Rugby League Week, from Wednesday, March 3. It's going to be one helluva season, and RLW will give you all the colour and controversy.

Poida_Raider

Bench
you always have to be so technical greeneyed!!!
its good to see the magazine will be back on wednesday.. i might even purchase a copy!!

Anonymous

Juniors
When is bigleague back?

The first edition comes out a week before round one, but there's ususally a couple of editions before the season.

nqboy

First Grade
I love RLW (I was one of the faithful few that stood by it during the SL wars) but the quality has fallen away in recent years. They need to get back to less hype and glam and more substance. They could start by printing on plain paper to save on cost and go for investigative and feature writers rather than lightweight intellectuals like former players relying on their name to sell copy.

HA! - as if!! In a Packer publication? I'd like to see that.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
It's the womans day of rugby league. Anything newsworthy has already been revealed and analysed to death by the time it hits the street.