What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Brother 06' Thread

Frederick

Staff member
*Is also excited*
Looking at the launch pics on that site, there seem to be quite a few honeys going in this year. I, for one, am looking forward to late night shenanigans :D

According to that site we have an erotic dancer (a guy), a single mum/ hippy, a girl with big fake boobs, a 19-year-old virgin girl, an organic farmer, a brick layer and a zoo keeper...

Frederick

Staff member
All I saw was:
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
According to that site we have an erotic dancer (a guy), a single mum/ hippy, a girl with big fake boobs, a 19-year-old virgin girl, an organic farmer, a brick layer and a zoo keeper...
;-) :p

Mr Saab

Referee
I am not a fan of this stupid show, but damn there are some very attractive girls in this series.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
this is what they give insomniacs to cure them

BB 2004 was the best, I think Earl or Houdini was our winner

NPK

Bench
Rumour: Karen (36, from NSW) is Krystal's (19, from NSW) mother.

Also, why are there always so many Victorian contestants in these shows?

Earl

Coach
Twizzle said:
this is what they give insomniacs to cure them

BB 2004 was the best, I think Earl or Houdini was our winner

It was Houdini.

Mainly cause I stabbed Raiduh in the back. I'd do it again in a second as well :badgrin:

Moffo

Referee
i hope they get their rack out this year, particularly in the showers late at night...bring it on!

Latest posts