What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Brother 06' Thread

2 True Blues

Coach
The only winner will be the TV network who make a fortune from the commercials airin during the show, and from children ringing up on their mobile phones and voting for which loser will actually stay in the kindergarten.

Big Brother.........ZZZZZzzzzz.....Like the teenage version of Romper Room.........

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
The only winner will be the TV network who make a fortune from the commercials airin during the show, and from children ringing up on their mobile phones and voting for which loser will actually stay in the kindergarten.

Big Brother.........ZZZZZzzzzz.....Like the teenage version of Romper Room.........
Well said 2TB! Typical Channel 10 CRAP! :(
tvheadanigif.gif

2 True Blues

Coach
I watched part of the very first one, and that was enough for me NB....But I do reckon since they are making so much money out of these people, ( It surely must be MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars for the TV network ) that they give them some MORE cash, as they are what people are paying to watch. But no, the TV network rip them off thoroughly, whilst cashing in BIG BROTHER style on them......LOL.........Enjoy kiddies......

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Yeah I've seen bits of different series late at night but it gets a tad boring watching people do what people do like stuff their face's and crap etc!....IMO any TV channel that shows cartoons in the 6pm time slot has got to be farkedddddddddddd!

Agent Mulder

Bench
newtownbluebags said:
Yeah I've seen bits of different series late at night but it gets a tad boring watching people do what people do like stuff their face's and crap etc!....IMO any TV channel that shows cartoons in the 6pm time slot has got to be farkedddddddddddd!

The Simpsons? That is the cornerstone of TV my friend!

wittyfan

Referee
Yep, Michael is more of a cross between Prince and Withers. Actually all three could pass as being brothers.

Moffo

Referee
do you think that gretel would get her kit off if the ratings started to suffer? :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
I wonder if mummy and daughter will have a "spa pash". Now that would really drive the ratings up, plus create a massive uproar.

wittyfan

Referee
The prize money is down to $905,000. :lol: At this rate, there'll be nothing left in a few weeks. :lol:

Crusader

Bench
That dickhead with the muscles, as soon as he made that second comment I thought 'you're gone mate!' I do think that BB has short-man's syndrome though :roll:

Alba

Coach
Dino_large.jpg
]

:hitit:

that katie chick is so fkn ugly omg she makes me cringe *spews*
Karen is one hot MILF lemme tell ya and i think Anna is really cutesy

Latest posts