What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Brother 06' Thread

2 True Blues

Coach
No one wants to see saggy boobs on the TV NBB !!! Bring on face lift number seven !!!!#-o =; :sto: :sick: :thumbd: If the show keeps going and they still retain her, ( which I doubt ) it will seem like Michael WACKO JACKO is hosting it soon...LMFAO......

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
No one wants to see saggy boobs on the TV NBB !!! Bring on face lift number seven !!!!#-o :sick: :thumbd: If the show keeps going and they still retain her, ( which I doubt ) it will seem like Michael WACKO JACKO is hosting it soon...LMFAO......
I'll have to clean me Telly screen!, through all the fly specks and spilt beer she didn't look that bad? ;-) :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
Apple Blossom said:
Holy crap, how hot did Dino look last night! =P~

Gretel was trying to turn him into her new "Saxon" :sick:

I can't blame Gretel, Dino is one fine piece of meat. :)

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
LMAO !!!!!! ;-) If you scraped all that makeup off she would have a head the size of pygmy !!!
Aw f**k that then!.....I wont be watchin her anymore....ay I cleaned the telly screen!...didn't know Days of our lives was in colour? :crazy:

Latest posts