What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Brother Thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
So, I haven't watched the show in a few years but in Randy's house, Randy rules - so I've had to watch the introductory episode of the new series.

They should subtitle it 'Bogans and Whores' or 'Shallow'. That said, I derived a great deal of amusement from Jamie's subtle jibe at Big Brother. Not that he got away with it, or it was particularly subtle - but it was cool all the same.

And Karen/Crystal? Sheesh, talk about looks running in the family. I'd be a part of that even if it meant going to hell afterwards. :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'm not much of a Big Brother fan myself, but that said, after watching a grand total of about 10 minutes tonight:

Krystal and Anna............ :hitit:

Jono078

Referee
Jobdog said:
I'm not much of a Big Brother fan myself, but that said, after watching a grand total of about 10 minutes tonight:

Krystal and Anna............ :hitit:

Well said Jobdog!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I think I'd knob every chick on that show. I just don't think I could afford that much rohypnol :p

Seriously, I didn't watch last year and I don't know if I'll keep watching this year. If Jamie keeps being a dick to 'older sibling' - I'll keep watching.

I only watched it last year for Glenn, i thought he was HILARIOUS and very entertaining haha, but i really only watch nomination nights. I haven't seen all the housemates so i'll watch it once and see how they go.

i dont get channel 10 anymore so ill miss it this yr :( i love bb until theres like 6 ppl in the house then they dont do anything.

Frederick

Staff member
CycloneSteve said:
Do the housemates know that Karen and Crystal are related?
Not yet. The biggest hint they've had so far is when it became apparent that they both had matching boob jobs, but they're all too stupid to figure it out ;-)

CycloneSteve said:
Do the housemates know that Karen and Crystal are related? And can "the others" win the $1 million?

No they don't know about them being related. And what do you mean by "the others" winning the 1 million dollars?
I must say though, at this rate, there's going to be ZILCH in a few weeks. There already down to like $850,000.. and it's only been like what 5 days?

Stuzmeister

Juniors
yeah they found out about the mum and daughter thing tonight. I don't know whether i'll keep watching it. I'm only really watching it now, cos Crystal and Karen are from my home town of Batemans Bay.

Does anyone know how Camila (or however you spell her name) and Anna are suppose to create chaos in the house whilist not allowed to talk to housemates and just staying in this revenge room or whatever? I'm so confused.

Frederick

Staff member
Yeah that didn't make sense to me either. I spose all will be revealed over the coming days

madeline

Juniors
Its all a bit of a yawn at the moment, but I'm sure big brother will put a stop to that pretty soon:lol:

I like the one with Fitzy in it he was funny.