What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The BIG Game: The Mighty All Blacks vs. The Yellow Wallabies

undertaker

Coach
can someone explain this dopey game to me? the are 10m out from thetryline and they don't f**king spread the ball to score a try???? WHY???

what a dumb f**king game

exactly what I was thinking. Wallabies made a line break in the middle of the field, and some quick passing to the left after the ball was free would have resulted in a Wallabies try. But no....Genia decided to take the next hit up and barge instead. These Rugby players don't have their heads screwed on properly, that's for sure.

skeepe

Immortal
Craig Joubert is carrying out his instructions to ensure the All Blacks get to the final perfectly. Disgustingly one-sided performance.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Wallabies are absolutely useless,they cannot do anything right in any facets of the game,just a terrible team

zzzz nazi mod deleting my posts when I'm asking questions..........

I seriously want to know why the wallabies don't spread the ball and try and score from 10m out..

Was thinking the same thing, don't know why they didn't go for the try; NZ were obviously on the back foot.

undertaker

Coach
Die hard union people must be cringing at Hadley using league terms.

:lol::lol:I'm quite surprised Ch9 got Hadley to call the game. And yeah, you're right. Not only is he using all the league terms, he's calling the game like an NRL match (which is a lot better than Gordon Bray, who sounds like he's a waiter at a fine-dining restaurant reading the wine list to customers). Thought Ch9 would've opted for someone like Rupert McCall

Last edited:

Danish

Referee
All blacks have choked with much greater leads against much worse opposition, so any kiwi fan thinking this is wrapped up might want to remember the past.

Completely dominated the entire half, had every bit of luck imaginable.... And up by 8? On top of which some errors started creeping into the all blacks in the last 5 mins of the half. Does not bode well IMO

If we can get some luck and chance our arm a bit more we'll win this

Danish

Referee
Why do these stupid pricks keep wanting to straighten up?????

Such dumb merkins, every last one of em