What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the biggest whinging team/fans /coach

PARRACHILEAN

Juniors
Hello all you nrl supporters out there just a little survey on teams in the nrl.My collegue and have spoken about this before and have always agreed on this topic. Im curious to get your feedback in regards to the team/fans/coach who you dislike the most and are the biggest wingers. Please dont hestiate to reply to my thread

Stuff

Juniors
Team - Melbourne (Cameron Smith in particular).
Fans - Raiders. Absolute bitches.
Coach - Jason Taylor. I read a quote from someone on here I think. Something along the lines of... "JT is such a whinger he doesn't have oranges at half time, he has sour grapes".

Satsok

Juniors
Team - Melbourne (we dont grapple) & Raiders (The world is against us)
Fans - Whoever lost on the weekend.
Coach - #1 Crybaby Ricky Stuart

adamkungl

Immortal
Parra, Raiders, Taylor. had to LOL at the "JT is such a whinger he doesn't have oranges at half time, he has sour grapes"

Frenzy.

Immortal
Team: Titans. Off the field, on the field never stop whinging
Fans: Raiders by a country mile.
Coach: Cartwright.

Inferno

Coach
Any team that has played the sharks seem to turning into whinging bitches afterwards.

TheDalek079

Bench
whinging fans? that'd be souffs. see the way they erupted over Riley's tackle on Wing, yet couldn't see anything wrong with their side throwing king-hits

The Colonel

Immortal
Fans: Parramatta, closely followed by Canberra.

Team: Titans at the moment are doing a good job. Parramatta players do a good job of talking it up as well. Wish they'd shut up sometimes.

Coach: Can't split Des Hasler or Ricky Stuart. Matt Elliott comes close.

Skinner

Coach
Given the ten pages of whinging over Misi, I'd say the Raiders take out the
championship.