What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blues

ozbash

Referee
from the busy burbs of albany through the rolling hills of huapai,,, above the crashing waves of muriwai beach to the sleepy streets of helensville, a low moan is heard :shock:

ozbash goes outside to tie up his mongrel mutt and hears the low plaintiff moan.
" hark! what is that awful racket i hear ?" i say.

i get on ther blower and ask my good mate in Glenfield.
"f**ked if i know bash" he says " but its the same noise i heard last year everytime Auckland lost a game"

"must be those f**king JAFFAS crying again" :lol: :lol:

ozbash

Referee
dont worry sanchez, the mighty chiefs will put those upstart yarpies in their place next week.

we'll show you how its done !!

murraymob

Coach
the blues suck they cost me on a ten bet multi only one wrong$5 bet win would have been $1348.90

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The loss they needed to have I think.... can;t see them losing all their remaiining matches so I think a final is still in the bag, but they might have cost themselves a home semi if the Sharks keep winnning. Nice to see 3 Kiwi sides in the top 4 though!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
bayrep said:
Blues remaining games are over in SA. This could have started the slide.

Sharks are the best SA side by quite a way though, they'll probably knock over at least one of the other SA sides over there. I'd only really fear the Bulls.

shiznit

Coach
meh... blues had a bad night... chiefs will be beaten this weekend. they have shown nothing this year... H-Town is my home but not even the locals are rating the chiefs at the moment... they havent beaten anyone of note yet...

ozbash

Referee
BREAKING NEWS :shock:

The Nth Harbour Blues have been hammered by South African easybeats, The Stormers, 33-20 :cool:

The choke continues.

ozbash

Referee
class will always shine through sancho, and the blues dont have any,,, well, except for "demon" dave holwell but hes getting sick of carrying toeava and company.

wont be too surprised to see him in H town next season as a matter of fact :cool:

Latest posts