What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Board

Kolum Kid

Juniors
I'm no expert and I don't know Twiggy but my observation is that you don't become as successful as he is by tolerating mediocrity or being associated with failure.
He might not want to buy the club but as the major sponsor I would hope that he would be able to have some influence to get some improvement in the performance from thr board.

Dragon David

First Grade
I'm no expert and I don't know Twiggy but my observation is that you don't become as successful as he is by tolerating mediocrity or being associated with failure.
He might not want to buy the club but as the major sponsor I would hope that he would be able to have some influence to get some improvement in the performance from thr board.
All NRL Clubs have major sponsors and they no doubt would want to see the team they are sponsoring doing well. Unfortunately, each year we have the same 6 teams or thereabouts ending up playing finals footy so those other 11 clubs would be disappointed but life goes on.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
The same can be said about Bruce Gordon. However, It appears that he tolerates mediocrity more than anyone.