What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boo-Hoo Play Of The Week

phantom eel

First Grade
It's been over a week since this thread started... so is there a boo hoo play of the 2nd week?

Or can we just forget this thread as a going concern?

Green River Eel

Juniors
Goes to non other then our fearless former leader Nathan Hindmarsh for bagging out Semi Radradra.

Even when the other panelist on last nights post game footy show were praising Semi's brilliant run that floored James Graham and turned the game Parra's way, all Hindmarsh could say was words to the affect that he is just a winger and big deal he is fatigue wise fresh compared to the forwards.

Even the other panelist were shocked and laughed and then paid him out.

What a loser mentality. Sure great player and one of my all time favourites, but boy he has such a defeatist attitude.

Not the first time I have seen him pan the best outside back in our team, he has done this before in regards to Semi and don't get me started on how many times he bagged out Hayne for not doing what he thinks was enough.

Hate to say it, but glad he is retired.

Easily gets the Boo-Hoo award for this week.

Stick to playing the clown Hindy, I think that's what you do best.

Maybe Nathan has heard the same thing about semi as i have, its hard not to view Semi different now.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It's been over a week since this thread started... so is there a boo hoo play of the 2nd week?

Or can we just forget this thread as a going concern?

The Boo Hoo play of the second week goes to The Ram for creating the impression that there would be a weekly instalment of "Boo Hoo Plays", only to wipe it like a dirty arse after the first week.