What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys

Timbo

Staff member
I think we're going to find out that Soldier Boy's anti-supe ray isn't a permanent power remover. I think something along the lines of him hitting Homelander with it and he'll lose his powers, then Starlight will convince Hughie and Butcher to not kill him and arrest him so it's done 'the right way'. It will conclude with Homelander in prison for genocide or something as he realises his powers are slowly coming back.

Either that, or that regular use of Temp V makes your powers permanent - and Hughie and Butcher realise they've permanently turned themselves into supes, and one or both of them become the bad guy.

shiznit

Coach
How in the f**k did I not see that SB would be Homelander’s father… it seems f**king obvious.

I’ll tell you what though… I think it’s a ruse from SB… I DO think he’s his father… but I reckon he’s gonna turn on Homelander at the right moment and try and kill him.

I’m pretty sure SB will be killed either by Noir or MM at the end of the season.

I don’t think they can kill off Homelander… he’s just too good as the main villain of the series.

I do like SB though… But you can’t have him and Homelander together… that shits a wrap if they are… waaaaay too overpowered. 😂😂

I low key hope they kill Annie… she’s f**king annoying… 😂😂

and here’s a theory… if SB is Homelander’s biological father… but SB can’t fly… who was the only supe around at that time who could fly like Homelander… Stormfront… who was close to that nazi scientist… so I’m picking that Stormfront was Homelander’s biological mum… which means… 🤮🤮

Last edited:

Game_Breaker

Coach
How in the f**k did I not see that SB would be Homelander’s father… it seems f**king obvious.

I’ll tell you what though… I think it’s a ruse from SB… I DO think he’s his father… but I reckon he’s gonna turn on Homelander at the right moment and try and kill him.

I’m pretty sure SB will be killed either by Noir or MM at the end of the season.

I don’t think they can kill off Homelander… he’s just too good as the main villain of the series.

I do like SB though… But you can’t have him and Homelander together… that shits a wrap if they are… waaaaay too overpowered. 😂😂

I low key hope they kill Annie… she’s f**king annoying… 😂😂

and here’s a theory… if SB is Homelander’s biological father… but SB can’t fly… who was the only supe around at that time who could fly like Homelander… Stormfront… who was close to that nazi scientist… so I’m picking that Stormfront was Homelander’s biological mum… which means… 🤮🤮

Not sure about the mother, she would’ve known
Compound V gives you powers in mysterious ways so you don’t know how it will work.

shiznit

Coach
Not sure about the mother, she would’ve known
Compound V gives you powers in mysterious ways so you don’t know how it will work.
I’m assuming it was a test tube kinda deal… so they would have just used the mothers egg and then maybe a surrogate carried him until birth? Then he probably would have killed the surrogate in the womb… 🤷‍♂️

Dude… it only gets better and better…

I finished watching it last night. It was a great ending.

My local JB Hi-Fi didn't have season 2 available, so I'll have to wait till early next week to get it (edited: didn't realise season 3 was still showing on Prime). I am looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
There is at least 25 kinds of wrong shyte, seriously farged up stuff.

I love it.

Ya merkins.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Don't try and sell this to a newby using the octopus scene. Was difficult to recover from

PJ

First Grade
Only up to ep 2 in season 3.

The theme park with the Brave maeve tacos. Spat my drink out laughing

Latest posts