What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys

shiznit

Coach
Yup I’ve heard bad things online about it but from what I’ve seen it’s excellent as always. Maybe not as good as last season but still good.

I’m thinking a lot of the MAGA crew who used to crow about how awesome it was and how Woke the MCU was are now only just figuring out that the shows been making fun of them this whole time… lol

Game_Breaker

Coach
Yup I’ve heard bad things online about it but from what I’ve seen it’s excellent as always. Maybe not as good as last season but still good.

I’m thinking a lot of the MAGA crew who used to crow about how awesome it was and how Woke the MCU was are now only just figuring out that the shows been making fun of them this whole time… lol

I think one particular scene really pissed them off
When Sage asked Firecracker what she’s selling, and she told them she’s selling purpose

Truth was hard to swallow

Game_Breaker

Coach
That farm episode was the best so far

There’s a theory surrounding Butcher
Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s CIA character is another one of Butcher’s hallucinations. He’s never been in a scene with anyone else except Butcher, kinda like Bruce Willis in the 6th sense
It’s not just his ex wife his mind hallucinates, and the virus inside him is using the hallucinations to keep him alive so it can survive

mongoose

Coach
not a big fan of this season and I wasn't even aware of the all the backlash online till a few days ago...

Way too much shock value, edgelord writing.. trying to make up for story that is stagnating.