What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos are back this year!!!

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Backflip2010 bags the crap out of them for the first two rounds then comes out and blows his load over winning the Grand final in April.

When Broncos go through a bad spell this maggot will jump ship to his other favorite team...the Raiders (Sorry Canberra fans)

The whole time he will jump into other teams forums talking sh*te until that fateful day when Lockyer gets injured, Broncos miss out on the finals & Backflip2010 goes missing again for 5 months....

This....thing.....is the worst type of supporter, I feel sorry for other Bronco supporters who are given a bad name by this a$$licker.

johns_reds

First Grade
We were told roosters would be a good test but because we beat them they are rubbish and not a real test, we play tigers this friday if we beat them i bet they'll be rubbish too due to injuries bad form etc. we then play bulldogs and if we beat them we'll be told they are also rubbish and going through a bad patch, we then come to the storm and if we lose we will be told we were just pretenders the whole time.

ngunity

Juniors
Broncs are outdoing my expectations of them (wouldn't be hard), but lets look at who they've played

Cowboys (lost), Raiders, titans, panthers, knights, roosters... Not exactly the who's who of teams based on current form. Lets wait until they play a genuine top 4 contender before we slate them down for the premiership

I completely agree with this sentiment. If you've watched most of these games and recall how well their opposition played (Raiders- got halves problems, Titans- can't attack this year, Panthers-got big troubles, Roosters- player strife and pounding rain storm that didn't suit em) you might say they've had a weak draw and have yet to play a real 2011 contender.

Brisbane has been defending strong and winning games but their attack has been blunt (perhaps to improve if Hodges stays alive).

I predict they'll get knocked over by the top 4-5 teams and the likes of Tigers and Souths if they have an 'on' day. Oh and Origin will kill them like always.

ngunity

Juniors
We were told roosters would be a good test but because we beat them they are rubbish and not a real test, we play tigers this friday if we beat them i bet they'll be rubbish too due to injuries bad form etc. we then play bulldogs and if we beat them we'll be told they are also rubbish and going through a bad patch, we then come to the storm and if we lose we will be told we were just pretenders the whole time.

I'd argue the Tigers are underdone with their injury list and so another Broncos win this weekend will also get you few kudos.

Stand up to the Dogs, but more realistically the Storm and people like me will realise the 2011 Broncos are a real prospect. Until then I'm envious of your soft, soft draw. :D

Broncomum

Juniors
Yes I was as I thought we had no chance with them team and after round 1 I thought we had no chance but then hannant and hodges came back and our defense really stepped up and if you cant score against us you cant beat us.

:x

You think the Bronc's success rides on 'one or two players coming back'?????

You have much to learn Grasshopper.

*shakes head & wanders off mumbling* ... just doesn't get it .......

dogslife

Coach

Won't happen

I'd argue the Tigers are underdone with their injury list and so another Broncos win this weekend will also get you few kudos.

Stand up to the Dogs, but more realistically the Storm and people like me will realise the 2011 Broncos are a real prospect. Until then I'm envious of your soft, soft draw. :D

This

sydraider

First Grade
eyeomfg.gif

That will never get old, lol f**kin gold!