What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Buzzard

I think he needs to be fined $125,000 and stood down from reporting for 8 weeks.

He has brought the game into disrepute.

carcharias

Immortal

Fox Sports chief league reporter James Hooperwill appear in Downing Centre court on October 4 on charges related to destroying and damaging property. It was the result of big night gone wrong.

He is accused of damaging a car and was found in a bad way on the car bonnet by the owner. He was not arrested at the time and taken by ambulance to hospital. He was later served with a court attendance notice.

Those who have talked to Hooper say that he has no recollection of the matter and he knows he has done the wrong thing. He is doing something about it. He told his employers about the incident.

I have been made aware of the incident and the charges by a host of players, who clearly think there is a double standard in these matters – that the media are quick to rip into players, but they protect their own. Since the incident, Hooper has sensibly stayed out of the firing line when it comes to matters involving bad player behaviour.

He has kept his strong opinions to football and has not been judging players’ private lives.

PJ

First Grade
Oh well, if that is all it takes to be let off the hook by the media all NRL players should take note.

If he was a player the gutless swine that masquerade as league journalists would be demanding sacking and would likely get their way.

Too many f**king journalists on prominent shows giving their opinion. Journalists should just be reporting on what happens in games.

Now merkins like Kent think they run the game. Like wtf how did it ever get to this?

That arrogant face in that picture is a merkin that thinks he’s the shyte. He should of been put in his place or sat on his arse long ago.

taipan

Referee
When will the Hoop's court appearance be on Tv or in the Telegraph?

Waiting............pacing the floor.............setting the alarm..........the next solar eclipse.........the end of never................
Oh I jest forgot, he isn't a rugby league player.

carcharias

Immortal
When will the Hoop's court appearance be on Tv or in the Telegraph?

Waiting............pacing the floor.............setting the alarm..........the next solar eclipse.........the end of never................
Oh I jest forgot, he isn't a rugby league player.

I saw the f**ker on nrl 360 last night.
I couldn’t be bothered to listen but I reckon they were talking about Inglis
Not sure what he would’ve said considering he was a full blown out of control drunk according to the reports.
Damaging cars
Ambo
Blacking out

That is rehab stuff

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Yep. If we can handle looking at his beetrooted ugly merkin face on the box, I'm sure the rooters will tolerate some ill-informed razor choices.
How’s flog buzz saying big Angus might struggle with the roosters and their culture due to his haircut.

The putrid flog is out of control.

cb4

First Grade
The Roosters have a guy on their books with a full blown ginger mullet, I am sure they will tolerate a NSW backrower and his hair cut.