What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chaser's War on Everything

Dunno

Juniors
I think this show deserves its own thread. One of the best shows on tv imo.

Loved the segment tonight where chris walked into random shops with a stocking over his head. They all sh*t themselves :lol::lol::lol:

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Dunno said:

Loved the segment tonight where chris walked into random shops with a stocking over his head. They all sh*t themselves :lol::lol::lol:
That was a classic!.....I'm still laughing! :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
The one night the ABC reception decides to not work.... GRRRRR!!!

At least they have highlights on their website. :)

j_tig

Juniors
Dunno said:

i went out the other night but i taped it ad watched this morning, i am still laughing at the reactions of the people in the shops!!!
needs more charles firth in america!

Albinomonkey

Juniors
that was one of their best in the new series imho. feng sh*te and the stocking were pure gold. how good was the last guy who thought he was being robbed

"please please send police right now! i need help!!!"
"nah i just want to ask about the dvd"

j_tig

Juniors
loved the subliminal messages in the last episode, for those who didnt tape it they were similar to this:
steven cant beleieve your so vain you paused this so u could read it
give us a better timeslot
couldnt agree more with the second message

choc_soldier

Coach
It's wasted on Friday night.

Perhaps put it on Wednesday night, wedged between Spicks and Specks and The Glasshouse. The ABC would have bumper ratings.

Dunno

Juniors
Not one of their best shows but it still had its moments. The No Gary No! Skits were hilarious though

choc_soldier

Coach
Two week break, but they have two "best of's" whilst away.

Tip - find whatever time the ABC has given them for those two Friday nights, set the VCR to record, watch, and keep.

It's the best we have at the moment (by a country mile).

Latest posts