What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

PJ

First Grade
Watched Black Widow.

Another rinse and repeat.

Could be done with the comic book genre

shiznit

Coach
What If? Episode 2 was f**king awesome!

more of that please…

also… Shang-Chi is getting CRAZY reactions… like REALLY CRAZY!

sounds like a crazy martial arts blockbuster…

all positive too…

what a f**king treat… Suicide Squad was f**king awesome and by the sounds this one is top tier.

Black Widow was okay… nothing special though…

azzah72

Bench
Yeah the early reviews are super positive.

I found the trailers to be kind of dull and I wasn't particularly interested but if the movie is that good, I guess I'll get sucked in ....... Again.

shiznit

Coach
Yeah the early reviews are super positive.

I found the trailers to be kind of dull and I wasn't particularly interested but if the movie is that good, I guess I'll get sucked in ....... Again.
Yeah… I’m abit hesitant though…

as all MCU films seen to have these types of early reactions.

although maybe not this positive I guess…

But when I’ve seen reactions from people like John Campea saying it’s the best Comic Book film since Logan… and his mate saying it’s a top 5 fantasy film of all time…

it’s certainly got my attention.

hopefully we are out of lockdown by the time this is due out…

bileduct

Coach
But when I’ve seen reactions from people like John Campea saying it’s the best Comic Book film since Logan… and his mate saying it’s a top 5 fantasy film of all time…

John Campea gushed over The Last Jedi and said it had the best performances of Luke and Leia from the entire series.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He is??

that’s news to me…

I just saw him spend 20+ minutes taking a shit on Disney and it’s CEO Bob Chapek over the Black Widow lawsuit.

but I guess that doesn’t suit the narrative…
First time for everything, Disney have f**ked up the Scar Jo situation quite badly.

shiznit

Coach
Eternals Trailer:
This one has been getting major buzz from people inside the industry…

I’ll be honest though… I know nothing about these comics or characters… 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

shiznit

Coach
Spider-Man No Way Home trailer leaked apparently…

but I think an HD one was gonna be released in the next few hours as Sony are doing their big panel at CinemaCon.

PJ

First Grade
Watched Suicide Squad with my daughter on the weekend.

At one point Peacemaker says something along the lines of We will have peace and I don't care how many men, women and children die to get it.

Daughter then pipes up with so he's the real Captain America.

Quite apt