What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Countdown Thread!

Blunty

Juniors
On the Tru Blu website, release has been delayed by 20 days, and originally the release was November 15th. Therefore December 6th is release date, so I am starting a countdown to December 6, starting now. However December 12 may be more likely who cares, I am egging for December 6th.

30 Days

Priddo

Juniors
what i am doing i this thread is starting a count till january 1st 2006....by then we will surely have the game.....so here it goes

785 days to go!!!!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Oi Priddo! Don't think that negative man, things haven't been going good for me lately and when i think negative it actually happens! Don't make me think that even though i know your jokin

Priddo

Juniors
it was a joke but also if i count down at that lenght surely i'll get a surprise when it comes out early ;)

[furrycat]

Coach
I would be surprised if it was out before December 16th. It is seemingly looking to be more probable of a pre-Xmas release, but I think it won't happen before then.

Raider_69

Post Whore
im gonna count down for each day

e.g i think the game will be out tomorrow, if it dosnt, then the next day so

1 DAY LEFT

manlysucks

Juniors
December 1st from Harvey Norman?
Well Ive pre ordered the game from EB in Canberra and they told me 1st of December as well.

THEREFORE 22 DAYS LEFT!

Latest posts