What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Countdown Thread!

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Erhan said:
Dec. 6 is my birthday, common Sidhe.. gimme my birthday present !!!!

Dec. 6 is my wedding anniversary so.......sorry honey....if it does comes out that day I'll be kinda busy....

Raider_69

Post Whore
CycloneSteve said:
Erhan said:
Dec. 6 is my birthday, common Sidhe.. gimme my birthday present !!!!

Dec. 6 is my wedding anniversary so.......sorry honey....if it does comes out that day I'll be kinda busy....

get a some flowers on the 5th and say
"i thought we could celebrate early just incase the NRL game comes out tomorrow"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
im sure she will appreciate it

Ausguy

Coach
Blunty said:

how can it possibly be 22 days?

firstly there is no set release date yet so if u think it is gonna be on decmber 6 or whenever 22 days is from now then u are setting yourself up for more dissapointment

secondly, the only release date that i have possibly heard is friday the 12th which also isnt 22 days away, so everyone needs to just sit back and wait, its not like its still 14 mths away like it once was

Priddo

Juniors
missed another day......778 days!

iit won't come about dec 6 as thats a saturday to my understandin.

if we get lucky it might come out the 5th...or maybe the 12th...who knows.

Ausguy

Coach
Priddo said:
missed another day......778 days!

iit won't come about dec 6 as thats a saturday to my understandin.

if we get lucky it might come out the 5th...or maybe the 12th...who knows.

sort of would love it to be the 5th but then again its the "live" concert on in sydney, hmmmmm, might stay home and play nrl, lol, nah id be in a hurry to get home after the concert tho

eskimo joe

Juniors
I just pre ordered nrl 2003 on ps2 at the gameswizards in canberra. I was told that the game might come out on december 16. Also i was told that Sidhe/Hes are only making enough to cover the pre orders is this true?

[furrycat]

Coach
eskimo joe said:
I just pre ordered nrl 2003 on ps2 at the gameswizards in canberra. I was told that the game might come out on december 16. Also i was told that Sidhe/Hes are only making enough to cover the pre orders is this true?

Um... There is a set amount for the first shipment... there will be more shipments of course. It's not like they are gonna make 300 and no more after that