What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cursed Jet Poll

Is the cursed Jet actually a Roosters fan

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

2 True Blues

Coach
Very true. But it's not to be taken too seriously mate. LOL....;-) He is definately a Roosters supporter though I reckon !!! ;-)

greg

Juniors
Haven't heard from the Cursed Jet for a while 2TB. This poll may flush him out.

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
ahh, Henson park Hornet!! no net ball training today?

you are a classic example of a wank gone wrong, who would ever have thought your father would spill enough spoof on the sheets that your mother would fall pregnant and have you

Greg

I don't comment on here now as every time I offer an OPINION it is taken the wrong way, the club is steeped in history, however all the in fighting is slowly pulling away the foundations and weakening the once mighty Jets

2 TRUE BLUES,

I am not a Roosters fan, simply a realist, look at the playing roster and whom the players are contracted too! good luck to the Jets to be able to secure the feeder program they have in place, I do find the slander of the roosters hard to take when you ntake the facts into consideration.

someone please tell Brendo, I miss his half witted comments and he is letting himself down with his recent post.

THECURSEDJET said:
ahh, Henson park Hornet!! no net ball training today?

you are a classic example of a wank gone wrong, who would ever have thought your father would spill enough spoof on the sheets that your mother would fall pregnant and have you

Greg

I don't comment on here now as every time I offer an OPINION it is taken the wrong way, the club is steeped in history, however all the in fighting is slowly pulling away the foundations and weakening the once mighty Jets

2 TRUE BLUES,

I am not a Roosters fan, simply a realist, look at the playing roster and whom the players are contracted too! good luck to the Jets to be able to secure the feeder program they have in place, I do find the slander of the roosters hard to take when you ntake the facts into consideration.

someone please tell Brendo, I miss his half witted comments and he is letting himself down with his recent post.

oh cursed 1, i know that i've not been around for as long as u but i fail to understand what the point of the personal attacks are ?
sure your p1ssed off with the running of the club but attacking people on here seems just childish. "i do'nt like u so i'm going to call u a f**k wit" where does that get us ?

pls can u provide some positive input on this forum ?

have u noticed that ppl have started to ignore your posts now ? yes i know there is irony that i'm responding to 1 of your posts.

1 final question - when are u going to stand for the board ?

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
Newtown Jets fan said:
oh cursed 1, i know that i've not been around for as long as u but i fail to understand what the point of the personal attacks are ?
sure your p1ssed off with the running of the club but attacking people on here seems just childish. "i do'nt like u so i'm going to call u a f**k wit" where does that get us ?

pls can u provide some positive input on this forum ?

have u noticed that ppl have started to ignore your posts now ? yes i know there is irony that i'm responding to 1 of your posts.

1 final question - when are u going to stand for the board ?
In answer to your 1 last question, should i stand for the board at the 2006 AGM as we are still waiting for it to be held? I'm sure you are aware of that fact, you know, you have about as much input on this forum as the scrawny little guy who assist with the ground announcing at Henson Park.

Have you noticed I have not entered into the forum post until this last week? due to the failure of newtown supporters and member like yourself not willing to take a stance against the board?
that may give you the answer as to why "ppl" fail to reply!

you calling me a "f**k wit" gets us to the point of proof, it proves you know f**k all and by posting on this forum you are allowing the world to see straight through you.

Mr_Smith

Juniors
THECURSEDJET said:
In answer to your 1 last question, should i stand for the board at the 2006 AGM as we are still waiting for it to be held? I'm sure you are aware of that fact, you know, you have about as much input on this forum as the scrawny little guy who assist with the ground announcing at Henson Park.

Have you noticed I have not entered into the forum post until this last week? due to the failure of newtown supporters and member like yourself not willing to take a stance against the board?
that may give you the answer as to why "ppl" fail to reply!

you calling me a "f**k wit" gets us to the point of proof, it proves you know f**k all and by posting on this forum you are allowing the world to see straight through you.
the 2006 AGM, still not held? well ASIC would require answers to that, I'm sure

The Cursed Jet, expect your post to be deleted, you have questioned the integrity of the club and returned serve to another person on the forum.

they are very thin skinned in here

Mr_Smith

Juniors
guttermouth said:
mr smith if you dont like it f**koff and take your dripple with you:x :x :x
this goes to show how thin skinned people are,

come to think of it, maybe this highlites the boards concerns?

p.s dribble you TRAGIC

Mr_Smith said:

p.s dribble you TRAGIC

I would say it demonstrates peoples intolerance towards incessant whinging rather than the thickness of their skin.

P.S. Run spell check over your own posts before picking people up for spelling errors. :oops:

Newtown64

Juniors
Mr_Smith said:

p.s dribble you TRAGIC

Mr_Smith, get a life! Everyone on here is sick of your garbage. And before you start quoting other peoples spelling mistakes - it's highlights not highlites. :crazy:

Mr_Smith

Juniors
do us a favor, speak out in public as a board member. you may be sick of the garbage on here but rest assured there are plenty of members and supporters making their own decisions on who they now wish to run the club after what has been described on this forum.

questions have began to be asked, the fact that some are aware of yet another anomaly regarding funds has really hit the spot.

start packing your bags

Mr_Smith

Juniors
guttermouth said:
why mr smith are you going take over god help us fact or fiction:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:
gutter mouth, go swimming in the cooks river, if I get my hands on you I will throw you in there otherwise