What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cursed Jet Poll

Is the cursed Jet actually a Roosters fan

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Newtown64

Juniors
Mr_Smith said:
do us a favor, speak out in public as a board member. you may be sick of the garbage on here but rest assured there are plenty of members and supporters making their own decisions on who they now wish to run the club after what has been described on this forum.

questions have began to be asked, the fact that some are aware of yet another anomaly regarding funds has really hit the spot.

start packing your bags

No Mr_Smith, not all of us are undercover board member/digruntled employees. Do us all a favour and confront the board. The club does not need your slander and overheard pub conversations on this forum. Once you have some actual facts take them to the authorities.

Newtown64 said:
No Mr_Smith, not all of us are undercover board member/digruntled employees. Do us all a favour and confront the board. The club does not need your slander and overheard pub conversations on this forum. Once you have some actual facts take them to the authorities.

Well said.

To be honest Mr Smith(s), it's obvious that a number of people are writing under that user name along with Ball Licker, your posts do nothing for the plight of the NJRLFC, all they scream is that you all have chips on your shoulders about how you were treated or how you feel the club isn't being run in the "correct" manner without actually stating how you would do it differently and frankly it's just sh*te what you post.

The thing I find laughable is there are probably 10 regular posters here, it's ridiculous to think that the views on this forum hold that much sway. Worse still, is accusations are made and they think just because they are denied publically or privately that it is some form of validation of their accusations.

If you ban all the people who joined in June 2007 the problem will be solved! Actually an ignore feature would be better.

Mr_Smith

Juniors
the board are cowardly when it comes to confrontation, i have passed on numerous FACTS to the appropriate department, we will see just how the board confront this situation, you may all think what ever you like in regards to my post,
I must admit the passing on of certain information will effect some honest hard working people,
If what is being posted on here is not true then why have so many post been deleted? is it that the board have no answers to what is being said? or maybe they know what is being said is the truth!
there is numerou$ other reason I should make all members aware of, but I will wait and see just what action the fence sitting, non actioning of a select few board members come up with.
I don't want, nor need anyone on here to assist with what I am about, I can see that yes, what I am saying may sound or be seen as trying to what you call "slander" the club.
I can only ask that you take notice of what is said as I will not and do not intend to have Newtown RLFC collapse in the same way they did in 1983 at the hands of these bastards.

and yes I am expecting this post to be deleted as the board, I am sure has allocated it's own moderator.

just as a foot note, a select few members of the board are feeling the heat so much that they are/have contacted league unlimited in a bid to have Newtown removed from the forum, ask the cat in the hat next time you see him at Henson Park, look him in the eye and see how quickly he turns away from you when he answers your question.

bluebayou

Juniors
mr. smith and his mates appear to just want to wreck newtown. Stop whinging about the board who run the place and go to boring meetings for no money and makes sure the club runs properly. lets get behind the team for the rest of the season, win the comp and then sue mr smith for defamation and have him jailed. his bum might not feel to good.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Mr_Smith said:
just as a foot note, a select few members of the board are feeling the heat so much that they are/have contacted league unlimited in a bid to have Newtown removed from the forum

thats it! we're all f**ked!!! :crazy:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mr_Smith said:
and yes I am expecting this post to be deleted as the board, I am sure has allocated it's own moderator.
You really are that paranoid?

I co-own this website so what I am about to tell is from the horses mouth...

I'm not familiar with whatever it is that is troubling you, but I know for a fact that you're just talking rubbish. There is no Newtown board member in the LeagueUnlimited admin.

At no time have we ever been approached by Newtown regarding the moderating of this forum. Your posts have been deleted because they contravene the rules of this forum as administered by Leagueunlimited.

You really have to get a grip on reality.

Mr_Smith said:
just as a foot note, a select few members of the board are feeling the heat so much that they are/have contacted league unlimited in a bid to have Newtown removed from the forum, ask the cat in the hat next time you see him at Henson Park, look him in the eye and see how quickly he turns away from you when he answers your question.
No one has contacted Leagueunlimited with such a demand. Another lie. At best, delusions of grandeur on your part.

I think you've just been given enough rope.

Willow said:
You really are that paranoid?

I co-own this website so what I am about to tell is from the horses mouth...

I'm not familiar with whatever it is that is troubling you, but I know for a fact that you're just talking rubbish. There is no Newtown board member in the LeagueUnlimited admin.

At no time have we ever been approached by Newtown regarding the moderating of this forum. Your posts have been deleted because they contravene the rules of this forum as administered by Leagueunlimited.

You really have to get a grip on reality.

No one has contacted Leagueunlimited with such a demand. Another lie. At best, delusions of grandeur on your part.

I think you've just been given enough rope.

Oh my god this conspiracy to destroy the NJRLFC goes as high as the top of league unlimited, we are through the looking glass here people. Willows denial of the robust facts Mr Smith is renowned for is clearly an admission of guilt and suggests to me that Willow is one of the faceless men on the board doing their utmost to bring this great club to its knees. Thanks alot Willow :crazy: :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Die-Hard p/t Jet Fan said:
Oh my god this conspiracy to destroy the NJRLFC goes as high as the top of league unlimited, we are through the looking glass here people. Willows denial of the robust facts Mr Smith is renowned for is clearly an admission of guilt and suggests to me that Willow is one of the faceless men on the board doing their utmost to bring this great club to its knees. Thanks alot Willow :crazy: :lol:
lol. My cover is blown.

T2B, the rope got a lot shorter last night and I was tempted to cut it loose. But then I got distracted by something on TV... and completely forgot about it... lol

koslecki

Juniors
Willow, just because they didnt approach doesnt mean they dont want this forum deleted.

Wheoever mr smith is and even though I dont agree with some of things he is saying, the gist of what he is getting at is ont he money.

The thing that worries me is th fact newtown may not be around if we allow these things to keep happening.

I urge all members to ensure they turn up for the AGM (2006 version as yes we are a year behind) and vote with your feet. We will be much bettter off under new leadership and I plan on being one of those people who will put their hand up!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
koslecki said:
Willow, just because they didnt approach doesnt mean they dont want this forum deleted.
This is sort of like one of those 'you can't disprove it so it must be true' arguments.

I can only reiterate: its the first I've heard of it. Newtown have never tried to influence the running of this site and its forums. If any club attempted anything like that, they'd be told very politely to give it a miss.

LeagueUnlimited has always had a commonsense approach to dealing with clubs. No club, be it NRL, NSWRL, QRL, NZRL or ESL, have ever had issues with this site. They all know how to contact us.

The Newtown Club in particular has my phone number. The biggest issue we've had is trying to find a volunteer to put up the media releases. Its an ongoing problem with the NSWRL in particular - very few of their supporters seem to care enough to help out with this fundamental job. That's not meant to have a go at anyone, some people try hard. But the apathy in the area of media seems more apparent in the NSWRL than in any other League.

I can assure you that getting the news up and providing a free discussion forum is more important to this site than the internal politics of any club.

Suffice to say, this forum is here to stay.

koslecki said:
I urge all members to ensure they turn up for the AGM (2006 version as yes we are a year behind) and vote with your feet. We will be much bettter off under new leadership and I plan on being one of those people who will put their hand up!
Good luck at the AGM. Hope you get a big turnout and at least a few of the issues are resolved.

koslecki

Juniors
understand where your coming from willow, but that is the arrogance of some of the ppl on the board. They have little knowlesge how these places work! So its good to hear they have not tried to throw there so called weight around!!!

bluebayou

Juniors
why should you or your lunatic mates like mr. smith be on the board? you guys couldnt organise a root in a brothel. Just support the team and get off the computer.

Mr_Smith

Juniors
bluebayou said:
why should you or your lunatic mates like mr. smith be on the board? you guys couldnt organise a root in a brothel. Just support the team and get off the computer.
words of wisdom from a regular brothel user, keep up the good work champ, the oldest profession known to man need people like you.