What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The day the Parramatta Eels broke Nathan Hindmarsh's heart

Eels Dude

Coach
It sounds like they expected the players to turn on anderson but they didnt.

I think you're spot on with that one.

Can't wait to get a copy of Hindy's book. Should be a great insight into whats been going on at the club the past 15 years behind the scenes.

bartman

Immortal
article said:
"Enjoying my weekends without the pressure of having to go out and make 50 tackles."
Those last 50 tackles will be made at Parra Stadium against the Dragons in the final round. An emotional final lap beckons.
So is that game back at Parra Stadium now? I personally think that would be fitting (and save the club $100K it might need for other things), but there had been a lot of talk about dragging us out to Homebush (and our shit ticketed member seats).

cv8z

Juniors
So is that game back at Parra Stadium now? I personally think that would be fitting (and save the club $100K it might need for other things), but there had been a lot of talk about dragging us out to Homebush (and our shit ticketed member seats).

They've left it for hindy to decide and i think its still at homebush

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think you're spot on with that one.

Can't wait to get a copy of Hindy's book. Should be a great insight into whats been going on at the club the past 15 years behind the scenes.

I reckon Hindy's opinion is very different to that of most players at the club, so don't take his views as indicative of other players.

For starters, his favourite person in the game is Brian Smith, who regularly wins the who-would-you-least-like-to-play-under category in player polls.

Then there's his bemoaning of the attitudes of modern players. His biography isn't called 'Old School' for nothing.