What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The DEAL is DONE, welcome G I

Fein

First Grade
dear souths fans,

this is a great signing for the club. my dad is a proud souths man himself and is over the moon about this signing. don't worry bout the dragons supporters coming in here trying to take this good news and turning it into some type of ridicule over souths. its a bloody good signing and will lure more players to the club in years to come

Cheers Natheel. ;-)

boo_boo

Juniors
Once everything get's approved then i will be happy to welcome GI to Redfern.
Just hope everything's above board.

Zadar

Juniors
hahaha love the signing, is he a souths junior too??, along with burgess,taylor,asotasi,wesser,crocker,ross,sandow and issac luke, your team can now join the dogs"bred not bought" as the most farcical statements and propaganda. welcome to the real world souths, if you relied on your so called juniors you would have as much success as you have for the last 20yrs.

haha

Juniors
hahaha love the signing, is he a souths junior too??, along with burgess,taylor,asotasi,wesser,crocker,ross,sandow and issac luke, your team can now join the dogs"bred not bought" as the most farcical statements and propaganda. welcome to the real world souths, if you relied on your so called juniors you would have as much success as you have for the last 20yrs.

someone needs a hug

RAB-161

Juniors
Still a few "so called juniors " in that squad or are you not aware of Sutton, Merrit, Talanoa,McPherson,Clark and Champion for starters.

BranVan3000

Coach
Also the only team Sandow and Luke have played for is Souths. Kids on this forum talking out of their asses

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
Once everything get's approved then i will be happy to welcome GI to Redfern.
Just hope everything's above board.

mate i can't believe that with all the media this signing was always going to attract that rusty and richo would do something dodgy with it. the salary cap auditor will be having a very close look at this one

amcoglory

Juniors
Great signing for soufs.
the broncos have been ripping players from other clubs for years with dirty tactics.
I am glad the tide has turned for them.
Great chance for you guys to go all the way. but will have to question the salary cap. Sam Burges's parents and Gi parents must have great bankers in the Bahamas
at the end of the day good luck the rabbits and there two headed supporters

boo_boo

Juniors
mate i can't believe that with all the media this signing was always going to attract that rusty and richo would do something dodgy with it. the salary cap auditor will be having a very close look at this one

I agree with you Aaron regarding the auditors taking a close look at how we have operated this deal with Ingliss but we have to make sure that the NRL cant get us for anything.

Zadar

Juniors
Also the only team Sandow and Luke have played for is Souths. Kids on this forum talking out of their asses
haha, now your clutching at the same straws all other clubs were when they'd get a player like anasta who never played for souths and then you cry fowl saying he is ours, all is fair now and like i said before, welcome to the real world bunnies.

Latest posts